Jellybean o/s: I know that I can go into 'lock screen options" under settings where the 4 main lock screen widgets are listed. I want to change the email widget to another one that I use. I know that I can 'trash' one (or change order) BUT then where am I going to be presented with OTHER widgets (my other email widget) to select? Menu button is dead at this point, I don't want to delete a widget and then NOT be able to get it or another selected. Also..

I can ADD another widget to the bottom main screen buttons (change number from 4 to 5) and the widgets re-size and all is well until I re-boot/turn back on the phone. Then the phone REVERTS back to four widgets, sometime the original buttons and sometimes not. Again, I can add another widget, but the same thing happens again when I re-boot/ turn the phone on. Am I stuck with just 4 widget buttons or can I add another and somehow make them all 'stick.?'
    04-03-2013 08:27 AM
    Same thing happens to me. Phone reboots randomly, and there are 4 not 5 icons.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    04-12-2013 06:35 PM
    Same thing happens to me. Phone reboots randomly, and there are 4 not 5 icons.
    Somehow I finally got my icons to 'stick.' I kept moving around the the icons (5) that I wanted and somehow it worked. Wish I knew exactly what I did. I never had the random re-boot issue. U did a battery pull right?
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    04-13-2013 07:34 AM