I love Swype, but ever since ICS was released, the accuracy has driven me nuts! Is there a way to "reteach" the keyboard or change a sitting to improve it getting the right word? It comes up with words I've never heard of half the time it seems! Grrr!!!
    04-12-2013 11:44 AM
    I don't have an exact answer, but: Are you sure you're still using Swype? I was using Swype and after GB27 it changed my default to the Samsung keyboard that has swiping capabilities. I have tried it for a few days and I am definitely less accurate using the Samsung keyboard so I switched back to Swype this morning and see that the personal dictionary is empty. I opted NOT to create a Swype account to save the dictionary because I don't have multiple devices and who wants yet another account to keep track of... One thing that was cool with the Samsung keyboard was the handwriting recognition option, tho...
    redhdgirl417 likes this.
    04-12-2013 12:35 PM
    I like having the option of either typing or swyping with the Samsung keyboard now.
    04-12-2013 01:51 PM
    I don't have an exact answer, but: Are you sure you're still using Swype? I was using Swype and after GB27 it changed my default to the Samsung keyboard that has swiping capabilities. I have tried it for a few days and I am definitely less accurate using the Samsung keyboard so I switched back to Swype this morning and see that the personal dictionary is empty. I opted NOT to create a Swype account to save the dictionary because I don't have multiple devices and who wants yet another account to keep track of... One thing that was cool with the Samsung keyboard was the handwriting recognition option, tho...
    Thanks. It was defaulted to the Samsung board. Going to the Swype board seems better.
    04-12-2013 05:21 PM
    I was trying to give the stock keyboard a chance, but accuracy is really bad. I want to try something different other than Swiftkey & Swype.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4g
    04-13-2013 06:02 PM