Is Real racing 3 compatible?

tonylmiller

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Try looking at it on your PC. Under the icon photo and install button, there is a compatible devices box. Click there and see.

I'm on the road and do not have access to a PC. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it. It is a popular game. Hard to believe it doesn't work on Android's latest operating system on Sprint Galaxy SII.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the road and do not have access to a PC. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it. It is a popular game. Hard to believe it doesn't work on Android's latest operating system on Sprint Galaxy SII.

I didn't think of this the other night, but I checked against my own S2, and it is not compatible. In fact, of all my devices, I can only run it on my S3.

edsdroid

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I installed it on my s2 even though it says its not compatible. You just need a device it is compatible with, a root explorer and google drive just upload the real racing apk to Google drive on the working device (I used a nexus 7) then open google drive on the s2 (it should work on other devices or other games that are free or you bought).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie