Hello,

Like the title states, I installed AGAT Recovery through the Mobile Odin app and AGAT Recovery installed fine but now my phone freezes after about 30 seconds of turning on and restarts itself over and over. My phone is the boost mobile variant of the epic 4g touch and it is the FL24. The reason for wanting to install the custom recovery is because I want to install a custom rom (Paranoid Android) safely. Help would be great! Thanks.
    04-28-2013 09:00 PM
    Hello,

Like the title states, I installed AGAT Recovery through the Mobile Odin app and AGAT Recovery installed fine but now my phone freezes after about 30 seconds of turning on and restarts itself over and over. My phone is the boost mobile variant of the epic 4g touch and it is the FL24. The reason for wanting to install the custom recovery is because I want to install a custom rom (Paranoid Android) safely. Help would be great! Thanks.
    Factory reset and see if that solves the problem -- be sure to backup important data first. There are stock ROMs you can try and see if the problem is rectified. Otherwise, take the plunge and get going with a custom ROM. Be sure to read-up on the install to make sure you do it safely and don't end up with a brick.
    04-29-2013 12:19 AM
    I resolved the issue by installing the fl24 stock kernel.
    04-29-2013 09:44 AM
    I resolved the issue by installing the fl24 stock kernel.
    Glad to see you solved your problem. However, I'm curious why you haven't moved up to Jelly Bean GB27... which is SO MUCH BETTER than ICS. AGAT's Custom Recovery is totally available and working well, along with the many other benefits that come with GB27. You should give it a shot!
    chanoaji likes this.
    04-29-2013 01:58 PM
    I just upgraded to gc01 which is the boost variant of the jb 4.1.2 which is pretty cool.at first I had upgraded to the gb27 sprint variant and everything seemed to work fine but then I noticed I couldnt make any calls or txt messages.thanks for the suggestion drk65.
    drk65 likes this.
    05-02-2013 10:08 AM