any custom rom suggestions for the fl24?

chanoaji

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey anybody have any suggestions for a good custom rom for the epic 4g touch fl24? I tried installing the paranoid android through cwm e l26 i think it was with no luck. I received an error that stated afailure to install the PA custom rom.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey anybody have any suggestions for a good custom rom for the epic 4g touch fl24? I tried installing the paranoid android through cwm e l26 i think it was with no luck. I received an error that stated afailure to install the PA custom rom.

Not entirely sure how to help. You can try to find CWM EL29, that might help flashing the new ROM you are trying to install. As for ROMs....I have been looking myself, and aside from Cyanogen, which I completely dislike, there aren't many out there that are Jelly Bean. Most of the ones you will find are ICS at best. I remember I downloaded paranoid, but I can't remember why I uninstalled it.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I havent run the pacman rom for long. It is a JB ROM.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2050948

I do run cyanogenmod 10.1 regularly. It is ok, but glitches on camera sometimes as well as a few other minor bugs. It does have hotspot activated. And it is closer to a real Google experience.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2099881

I run clockworkmod (I think it came with one of those ROMs or maybe the one click for ff18). I started with an Odin one click to get me back to ICS on ff18. It says do not load from jellybean ROM. Must be ice cream or gingerbread. Good luck. I searched recently and didn't find many more good options. I am pretty sure the info I gave you is accurate , however I was doing a lot of searching and DLing, double check as you go . oh yea don't forget your JB gapps.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I used a rooted one click to get to ff18. And if you have any questions just you tube and you shall find.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol