First I have always had usb issues, I bought this second hand and it worked fine before rooting, it charges fine, but no computer in my house, no cords and no software has helped me read this phone via computer.
    Secondly, I rooted with Framaroot, it was working fine, I deleted some bloat and froze a few apps that were seemingly worthless (kinda funny in retrospect) and now the phone boots up fine, but freezes at lockscreen and then just restarts, boots again, goes to lockscreen over and over until I battery pull. I can still get into dl mode (kinda worthless seeing as how I cannot use usb) I can get into recovery mode just fine, but don't know where to go from here as in, I have been looking everywhere for a solution but cannot find one for this situ anywhere. Any help would be awesome, thanks if advance.
    07-01-2013 07:56 PM
    First I have always had usb issues, I bought this second hand and it worked fine before rooting, it charges fine, but no computer in my house, no cords and no software has helped me read this phone via computer.
    Secondly, I rooted with Framaroot, it was working fine, I deleted some bloat and froze a few apps that were seemingly worthless (kinda funny in retrospect) and now the phone boots up fine, but freezes at lockscreen and then just restarts, boots again, goes to lockscreen over and over until I battery pull. I can still get into dl mode (kinda worthless seeing as how I cannot use usb) I can get into recovery mode just fine, but don't know where to go from here as in, I have been looking everywhere for a solution but cannot find one for this situ anywhere. Any help would be awesome, thanks if advance.
    I would suggest to flash back to a stock ROM to start over from scratch. You can go here: Rwilco12's Android Repository
    07-01-2013 10:50 PM
    How do I flash without usb? Can I just try it in recovery mode? I've been doing that for a while and it acts like its installing then shows my little android man lying down with the red triangle over his chest, sometimes it goes back to recovery screen and says failed to verify whole-file signature
    07-02-2013 07:13 AM
    How do I flash without usb? Can I just try it in recovery mode? I've been doing that for a while and it acts like its installing then shows my little android man lying down with the red triangle over his chest, sometimes it goes back to recovery screen and says failed to verify whole-file signature
    OK. Try Samsung updates .com. And look by model number. Download and copy to an SD card and install in recovery.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-02-2013 08:19 AM
    I tried it, it was showing me a progress bar, now I get the red triangle again, I haven't touched anything, if I see the red triangle what does it mean? Install failed?
    07-02-2013 08:42 AM
    Signature failed again
    07-02-2013 08:45 AM
    Signature failed again
    I don't know what to suggest without a USB port. Everything I can think of to fix this is shot down by no access to one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-02-2013 11:08 AM
    Yeah, I've been dealing with this a few weeks now, I've been reading every thread on the subject I can and coming up empty
    07-02-2013 12:53 PM