need helpwith my samsung galaxy S2 phone

nanos2125

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
hi, I have a sprint Samsung galaxy S2, and it has been messing up lately like shutting down everytime I try to do something mainly sending messages or browsing some of the apps. I'm trying to format it but before that I need to copy all my pictures that are saved to my phone to a memory card, but whenever I try to do so it gives me a failing error. so if anyone has any ideas on what could be the issue or how to fix it please let me know.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi, I have a sprint Samsung galaxy S2, and it has been messing up lately like shutting down everytime I try to do something mainly sending messages or browsing some of the apps. I'm trying to format it but before that I need to copy all my pictures that are saved to my phone to a memory card, but whenever I try to do so it gives me a failing error. so if anyone has any ideas on what could be the issue or how to fix it please let me know.

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried to clear cache in recovery? That might help due to old cache data conflicting with new updates.
Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html