Hello:
    For the past 3 days when I go to my text messages to switch from one to the other, I get a pop up ad saying: You want your phone to be faster? No Thanks or Install... I don't kow how it started and I want to remove it, how can I figure out which app is responsible or is there an app to kill the pop up ads on text msg, I didn't even know you could get an ad in your text msg app
    11-08-2013 09:50 AM

Hello:
    For the past 3 days when I go to my text messages to switch from one to the other, I get a pop up ad saying: You want your phone to be faster? No Thanks or Install... I don't kow how it started and I want to remove it, how can I figure out which app is responsible or is there an app to kill the pop up ads on text msg, I didn't even know you could get an ad in your text msg app
    Welcome to the forums.
    Are you using the stock messaging app?
    11-08-2013 10:04 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    Are you using the stock messaging app?
    I'm using the text app that comes with the phone, I did install MightyText, could that be the culprit?
    11-08-2013 11:39 AM
    I'm using the text app that comes with the phone, I did install MightyText, could that be the culprit?
    I recommend downloading Lookout Ad Network Detector: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...out.addetector. It will most likely find the culprit.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    11-08-2013 11:41 AM
    I recommend downloading Lookout Ad Network Detector: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...out.addetector. It will most likely find the culprit.
    +1

Possibly. Neon has a good option or else you can download Airpush opt out from Play. Airpush is an ad agency that is responsible for almost half of the ads on apps. If you download it, select I do not want Airpush ads, that should reduce the amount of garbage you get. If I were you, I would do both.
    11-08-2013 11:49 AM

Hello:
    On my phone I had an iPhone keyboard installed and it started giving me group on ad. I uninstalled it and the pop up ad is gone
    03-06-2014 02:52 PM