View Poll Results: HTC EVO 3D vs Samsung Within (Galaxy S2)

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • HTC EVO 3D

52 27.23%
  • Samsung Within (Galaxy S2)

139 72.77%
07-06-2011 04:28 PM
53 123
tools
    I think you will get a more objective vote if you post this poll in the Sprint forum. People here are more likely to be biased in favor of the Galaxy while you would probably get a vote in favor of the 3D on its forum.
    I don't.. Just because this forum is so new with little traffic, and obviously 30+ users voted for the 3D. Sprint forums won't make much of a difference. The GS2 is a better phone, and if nobody can see that from reviews and comparisons. Well then.... I dunno. EVO 3D is a decent piece of hardware, but nothing super.
    06-26-2011 04:04 PM
    only thing(for me) the evo3d has over sgs2 is sense > touchwiz. However, the samoled+ display on the samsung phones trumps everything. I am eligible for a full upgrade on sprint right now and am holding out for the Within. Heck, even if sprint released identical model to the Charge or Infuse right now i'd probably get it just for the screen.
    07-06-2011 10:47 AM
    only thing(for me) the evo3d has over sgs2 is sense > touchwiz. However, the samoled+ display on the samsung phones trumps everything. I am eligible for a full upgrade on sprint right now and am holding out for the Within. Heck, even if sprint released identical model to the Charge or Infuse right now i'd probably get it just for the screen.
    Personally from testing both for awhile, Sense 3.0 is just too bloated and can get slow. Touchwiz 4.0 had a much nicer presentation, and it was miles smoother in all operations. I would of agreed that old Sense>>Touchwiz, but Touchwiz 4.0 is brilliant and works much better and faster then Sense 3.0.
    07-06-2011 04:28 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD