Samsung Within (Galaxy SII) release confirmed for Sprint!

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
If it falls shortly thereafter on Verizon, I could live with that. But, the sooner the better. I wonder though with the release of the Bionic coming mid-August if they would try and get the GSII in beforehand, hopefully late-July at the latest.

Mattism78

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I hate to sounds like a negative nancy but I will believe it when I see it. Samsung USA has really missed the mark with pushing for a US release date. I understand a lot is driven by providers but the longer they hold out the more sales they're missing out on. It's truly an amazing device.

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree with someone who said earlier that they will believe it when they see it. The thing that makes me not believe this "source" as much is the $350 price tag. That would be the most expensive 16gb phone on the market for the big 4 carriers by $100. Realistically, I think the phone will go subsidized for $200. At $350, this phone will not be the iphone killer that it should be. Maybe I'm wrong but thats my thought on it.

granadzo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree with someone who said earlier that they will believe it when they see it. The thing that makes me not believe this "source" as much is the $350 price tag. That would be the most expensive 16gb phone on the market for the big 4 carriers by $100. Realistically, I think the phone will go subsidized for $200. At $350, this phone will not be the iphone killer that it should be. Maybe I'm wrong but thats my thought on it.

I would be thrilled if $350 was the retail price. I'd definitely buy it and save my upgrade for later, say when the LTE version comes out.

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on a Verizon announcement. Had my upgrade since March on my Incredible and am just fine with waiting until this bad boy drops on the Big Red.

dc1225

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
guys, how is this phone compared to 3d? I am coming from blackberry so I have no clue about the UI's...I will have to choose between GS II or 3d. I prefer the better screen on samsung over the 3d views of evo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx