So if you don't like the plastic back... here's a metal one!!! :D

foppa78

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: So if you don't like the plastic back... here's a metal one!!

Has anyone tried these yet? Is there anything built into the oem back cover?

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

Ordered the blue and brushed metal. My clear TPU case should be here soon, I'll use that until it arrives. I'm also searching for a nice rubber bumper, preferably clear or gray. I like minimal casing, but I'm having second thoughts too this phone is light as a feather.

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

So i emailed them....lol

"Thanks for your mail.
The white part is the plastic, the color part is the metal.
If you have any question or suggestion Please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards

eForChina Limited
Webstore: eForChina - Electronics Wholesale,Free Shipping Online Shop, Drop Ship From China
Tel : +86-755-61302080 Fax: +86-755-61302090
27/A, B Wing, Windows Building,Huaqiangbei Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China"

Reactions: vincentallen2

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So i emailed them....lol

"Thanks for your mail.
The white part is the plastic, the color part is the metal.
If you have any question or suggestion Please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards

eForChina Limited
Webstore: eForChina - Electronics Wholesale,Free Shipping Online Shop, Drop Ship From China
Tel : +86-755-61302080 Fax: +86-755-61302090
27/A, B Wing, Windows Building,Huaqiangbei Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China"

THANK YOU! It's been confirmed, no more wondering now. Now we just need someone who bought it to take some pics. I would love to see the all white GSIII with the chrome and silver metal backing #classy :)

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Rayzaa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Hey all, just signed up for this forum. Have been following AC news on Pulse for quite sometime and didnt know there was a forum.

Anmyways i just purchased two of these covers. The Litchi whiten leather texture and the Aeruginosa stone mettalic brushed(light blue). Eh for $11.50 ill see how the NFC works with them. Right now i only use NFC tags anyways in my car and home.

The GS3 isnt compatible yet with Google Wallet. So if it dont work, bummer, but ill have a nice looking phone with my clear back case til i decide to change it back. Not sure if the leather back texture is metal anyways. It didnt say.

Reactions: vincentallen2

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, just signed up for this forum. Have been following AC news on Pulse for quite sometime and didnt know there was a forum.

Anmyways i just purchased two of these covers. The Litchi whiten leather texture and the Aeruginosa stone mettalic brushed(light blue). Eh for $11.50 ill see how the NFC works with them. Right now i only use NFC tags anyways in my car and home.

The GS3 isnt compatible yet with Google Wallet. So if it dont work, bummer, but ill have a nice looking phone with my clear back case til i decide to change it back. Not sure if the leather back texture is metal anyways. It didnt say.

Thanks! Now when you receive them, please take pictures and post them here please. Alot of us would like to see how they look on the actual device:)

Sent from my HTC EVO Design 4G using Tapatalk 2

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

has anyone that ordered them received them? how long did it take? thanks

bojackson

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I wish there was a silver one with a white trim.

Amazon.com: [Aftermarket Product] Brand New Silver Rear Back Battery Cover Door White Frame For Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3: Cell Phones & Accessories

i ordered a gray one last week, this store on amazon ships from singapore. im expecting mine in a few weeks

Edit: i just checked the tracking information, its already in los angeles, i should have it in a day or two. i placed the order on july 24th

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

here are the pics as promised...one thing i have noticed and i dont know if its new battery cover related or what (i dont think its LG8 related as i've had the update for about 3 days already) but every now and then today i get the roaming warning and the triangle/exclamation point icon at the top. it started today when i put the new cover on and its increasing my cell standby/TWS percentage draining my battery. like i said i dont think its related to the new LG8 update as i've had the update for a few days and didnt have the roaming issue...anyways here are the pics and any info would be appreciated. is anyone else getting this roaming issue with the new battery cover? thanks

Last edited:

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally! Thanks mbm! It looks pretty sweet :)
How does it feel in the hand compared to the plastic one?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I like the way it feels. Doesn't feel cheap at all even though it only costs like $8 with tax/shipping. It does feel a little heavier than the original battery cover but it snaps perfectly in place with no gaps or anything. And its just a tiny bit thicker than the original

Sent from my Amaze-balls Samsung Galaxy S3 :)