The perfect Case I want

mulcher

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Have a new White Sprint Galaxy SIII

1) In a perfect world, I want a REPLACEMENT back cover that has that old Blackberry 'rubberized' plastic so that it improves the grip of the device as its way too slippery to use with one hand. I saw a post on metal backs, but that sounds as slippery as plastic.

2) If that doesn't exist than the thinnest clearest (or white) plastic case with much better grip. I don't want to add alot of bulk to the phone (like most iphone cases) but I need this to be less slippery.

Thoughts?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I found my perfect case!! FINALLY!!!

201207101132381.jpg

201207101133131.jpg

201207101134241.jpg

201207101134481.jpg

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the same case and it is indeed GREAT

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I hit the lotto!! Thats how good it is!! lol! :D To be honest, I thought it would just be a good temporary case till I decided on one of the more expensive ones (Seidio, OB, etc.). This case just looks and feels sleek and slim for a DUAL PROTECTION case! The buttons are so soft and easy to press and they don't stick out like on the OB commuter. All four corners are FULLY protected by both silicone/rubber and hard cover! And for the price.......HOME RUN!!!! :)

Reactions: K_Quintana

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I hit the lotto!! Thats how good it is!! lol! :D To be honest, I thought it would just be a good temporary case till I decided on one of the more expensive ones (Seidio, OB, etc.). This case just looks and feels sleek and slim for a DUAL PROTECTION case! The buttons are so soft and easy to press and they don't stick out like on the OB commuter. All four corners are FULLY protected by both silicone/rubber and hard cover! And for the price.......HOME RUN!!!! :)

I plan on ordering it today. Hope it can take a good beating. Have you dropped your phone in this case? Wish it came with one of those hard screen protector like the defender. Oh well. Probably won't need it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I plan on ordering it today. Hope it can take a good beating. Have you dropped your phone in this case? Wish it came with one of those hard screen protector like the defender. Oh well. Probably won't need it.

How much of a beating are you talking about, lol?? This case should handle whatever you throw at it. It has a soft silicone/rubber inner layer and a hard plastic cover outer layer like most big name cases. Its not too bulky either for a dual layer case. And if you don't like it.....it only cost $13 w/shipping and tax!!! Return it if you like. I am more than happy with this case!! :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
How much of a beating are you talking about, lol?? This case should handle whatever you throw at it. It has a soft silicone/rubber inner layer and a hard plastic cover outer layer like most big name cases. Its not too bulky either for a dual layer case. And if you don't like it.....it only cost $13 w/shipping and tax!!! Return it if you like. I am more than happy with this case!! :)

Just a natural drop when getting out of the car, running, jumping, a throw from a bad ass kid. Lol

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Cant wait till mine comes! Ordered mine last night the white and black though to match my white phone :) And I am also rocking the SGP Nano Ultra not a bad screen protector just took me 3 different ones to get it ALMOST perfect :(

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Cant wait till mine comes! Ordered mine last night the white and black though to match my white phone :) And I am also rocking the SGP Nano Ultra not a bad screen protector just took me 3 different ones to get it ALMOST perfect :(

Show us pictures when you get it! :)