MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just had mine ship from Amazon today. I bought the purple defender case

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!! Interesting how that seller only has purple for the defender. All the other sellers on amazon show a August date of when they will have them in stock.

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
What does the Otter box case do that other protective cases don't. Is it waterproof too?

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using a commuter on there S3? If so, how do you like it? Really want the Defender but may have to pick up a Commuter for the mean time.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Commuter is a pain in the ass to install. Its a very tight fit. I ended up returning it. Best buy currently has it in stock. Otterbox offered to send me a replacement but I told em no. I just called to see if they had other complaints. I guess they have. Like I said they offered one no questions asked. Great CS though! Just not the case for me I guess. I will keep a look out on the OB Defender case.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Reactions: Rwagner34

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Got my commuter today, just slipped it on. I think the fit is great, the button press alright. Wasn't to hard to install, kind of tight but that's the point right? but my screen guard was bent :(, ohh well no time to install that anyways. Great case IMO.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my commuter today, just slipped it on. I think the fit is great, the button press alright. Wasn't to hard to install, kind of tight but that's the point right? but my screen guard was bent :(, ohh well no time to install that anyways. Great case IMO.

What screen protector are you using though?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Sure sorry about that. Shoulda done that from the beginning as there are many who are waiting on otterbox. The following link is to the purple one. But it is the company. Hope that helps

OtterBox 77-21380 Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack-Carrying Case-Retail Packaging - Boom:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Have you gotten the case yet? Also can you post some pictures if you got some time? Thanks! :)

Cheers

Rwagner34

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I noticed today there are two sellers claiming to have the Defender in stock. One seller said they only had 7 left in stock so i jumped all over it. I get a confirmation email from seller with details of my purchase and it says expected ship date August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled the order, very misleading on the sellers part saying they have it in stock but turn around and tell you the ship date isnt until August!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Have you gotten the case yet? Also can you post some pictures if you got some time? Thanks! :)

Cheers

no unfortunately i haven't gotten the case yet. as soon as i do i will post pictures :). i hope to get it soon as the email i received from Amazon was that it shipped the 9th

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I noticed today there are two sellers claiming to have the Defender in stock. One seller said they only had 7 left in stock so i jumped all over it. I get a confirmation email from seller with details of my purchase and it says expected ship date August 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled the order, very misleading on the sellers part saying they have it in stock but turn around and tell you the ship date isnt until August!

i noticed that too and had an issue with a company on Amazon called Cellular Factory. It said only 10 left in stock and i ordered it only to get an email a few days later stating that it was backordered. I cancelled that order too. I just hope that mine has actually gone through...i got a tracking number and everything and it states that it was shipped via USPS but when i check the tracking number online nothing shows up...:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech