What's a must have for your case?

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'd like one of these kickstand4u's, can I order one from you now?

I'm also looking at the flygrip but $30 NO WAY JOSE.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I'd like one of these kickstand4u's, can I order one from you now?

I'm also looking at the flygrip but $30 NO WAY JOSE.

Sorry, I can't take your order just yet - I will probably start taking orders in a few weeks - I will let you know.

Thanks for your interest!

djdig

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I really wish iPhone CASES - Magpul? Field Case – iPhone 4/4S made the Field case for the Galaxy S3, it was the best case I have ever come across for my old Iphone setup and its only $10.00. Ballistic plastic the same they use to make most of their AR-15 accessories from.I can say without a doubt that the Otter box case is probably the worst product on the market for cases. The Magpul one does twice the protection, with easier button controls, and cost $10.00 rather than $40.00.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Are you really saying that OtterBox Defender Series cases aren't worth the $49.99? If you are you probably haven't owned a dog that uses your phones as chew toys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Are you really saying that OtterBox Defender Series cases aren't worth the $49.99? If you are you probably haven't owned a dog that uses your phones as chew toys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

So, you still have the dog? ;)

I went simple with a Ballistic Smooth case, decent protection with minimal bulk. I had to use an Exacto knife with a light touch to trim my Invisible Shield just a bit to keep the corners from bubbling, though. Great for pocket carry.

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender and had that for a few months. It was good until the bottom rubber lip starts getting really loose. I didn't really do anything Roth with the phone anyways. I just got a Ballistic MAXX case and I love it. It is much thinner and seems to offer just as much protection. And the rubber casing seems to be sturdy and it doesn't look like it will ever get loose based on the design. I also like the fact that it has a belt clip.

Overall, I'm really happy with the change.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Lack of bulk.

I carry my phone in my pants pocket, and I'm not willing to accept a bunch of extra bulk. I'm also careful with my phone, and don't use it in harsh or high-risk environments. The S3 is the first phone I've put any case on, and this only because it's so bloody slippery. A thin TPU case to give me more grip is all I need.