11-20-2012 10:44 AM
191 ... 678
tools
    it happends every now nd then
    10-04-2012 04:07 PM
    I must say a very amazing rom
    Im usually very picky about them,
    i didnt like it at first. but it grew on me.
    and i love it now

extremely stable, and the blue gives my phone some personality

my only issue which is minor is even when i have phone on silent, and turn off shutter sound. it stil makes the shutter nosie.
    any fix or workout around?

thank you
    10-12-2012 10:40 AM
    I must say a very amazing rom
    Im usually very picky about them,
    i didnt like it at first. but it grew on me.
    and i love it now

extremely stable, and the blue gives my phone some personality

my only issue which is minor is even when i have phone on silent, and turn off shutter sound. it stil makes the shutter nosie.
    any fix or workout around?

thank you
    Did you flash the silent camera mod found in the 1st post?
    10-12-2012 10:59 AM
    I did not. but i just did it now, and works fine. thanks !!
    10-12-2012 01:46 PM
    Any plans for a jelly bean rom?
    10-17-2012 07:49 PM
    Any plans for a jelly bean rom?
    Yes, but not until the official update is out though.
    10-17-2012 08:38 PM
    Oh darn. Lol. Thanks
    10-18-2012 12:02 AM
    Skunkape, I actually posted a Wicked JB Rom in post #3 of my Wicked thread at that other place, if you would like to grab the link and post it. I've added a few AOSP apps like MMS and Email, so I'm not quite sure if Exchange will work or not, but I don't use it. Hit me up if you need anything Skunk.
    10-21-2012 02:06 AM
    Skunkape, I actually posted a Wicked JB Rom in post #3 of my Wicked thread at that other place, if you would like to grab the link and post it. I've added a few AOSP apps like MMS and Email, so I'm not quite sure if Exchange will work or not, but I don't use it. Hit me up if you need anything Skunk.
    Yep just flashed it and will be posting it in the morning. I am out of town and won't be back at my computer until the mid morning.
    dazednconfused1144 likes this.
    10-21-2012 03:19 AM
    Yep just flashed it and will be posting it in the morning. I am out of town and won't be back at my computer until the mid morning.
    Cool thanks. It's a stripped down version and I'm not sure if Exchange will work with the AOSP email app for those that use exchange. But that's my personal set up and just thought I would share. Added a add-on for the TW Launcher as well. Feel free to add it if you would like. You can grab it here.
    Uncle Louie likes this.
    10-21-2012 11:49 AM
    Cool thanks. It's a stripped down version and I'm not sure if Exchange will work with the AOSP email app for those that use exchange. But that's my personal set up and just thought I would share. Added a add-on for the TW Launcher as well. Feel free to add it if you would like. You can grab it here.
    I hope you don't mind but I will be making a completely new thread for it. I will be getting a hold of you in an hour or so with some quick questions.
    10-21-2012 11:57 AM
    quick question....how do i install the other zip files for this rom?
    11-15-2012 06:25 PM
    quick question....how do i install the other zip files for this rom?
    What other zip files? By the way... There is no more development on this rom. The thread will probably be locked tonight...
    11-15-2012 07:24 PM
    im talking about the scream pulldown.zip and the honeycomb battery.zip , how do i install those on my phone?
    11-15-2012 07:26 PM
    im talking about the scream pulldown.zip and the honeycomb battery.zip , how do i install those on my phone?
    If you are on this version of wicked sensations you should be able to download them and flash in recovery...
    11-15-2012 08:29 PM
    This thread is no longer going to be maintained. Please update to jellybean version.

Wicked Sensations jellybean
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=218019
    11-20-2012 10:44 AM
191 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD