100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Wrong section buddy anything that has to do about rooting ROMs hacking goes to the dev section

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Its not gone just not released officially since Apple sued like some b##chs but u can root and get it back

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the Bell network in Canada, and the same deal happened. No root needed. Just download on external card and use stock recovery to flash and it works like a charm. No issues.

treogables

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I have been running this Jelly Bean Rom since last evening .... So Far, So Good. I have had a few glitches but I was pushing the phone to the max with a low batter in downloading and updating all of my apps. Having switched from Cyanogen, I have to say that I miss their customizations. It just seems like the development crew at Cyanogen better understands the needs and wants of the common user better than the programers of touchwiz. One example: In the notification screen, having quick access to Volume Controls and Torch light are great because you don't have to unlock the phone to access them. It is like Touchwiz doesn't want you to be able to turn off the ringer ... LOL

mankows5

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been on it for 2 days now. And it works almost flawlesly. Every once in a while I find that my phone is all of the suden turned off. It has happened about 3 times in 48 hours. But it boots up quick so not a huge deal. But I love this ROM

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been on it for 2 days now. And it works almost flawlesly. Every once in a while I find that my phone is all of the suden turned off. It has happened about 3 times in 48 hours. But it boots up quick so not a huge deal. But I love this ROM

It is a big deal if you use your phone as an alarm clock. It's really a down grade from ics.

Five toggles instead of nine. THEY EVEN REMOVED MOBILE DATA TOGGLE.

Wallpaper has been removed from the settings so you have to be on touchwiz launcher to set wallpaper on the lock screen. So if you want to change it you have to switch back to touchwiz. Change it. Then go back to your preferred launcher.

The installed Swype keyboard is flat out garbage and can't easily be replaced by the regular Swype keyboard.

Yes it's smooth and fast but at what cost? The phone is plenty fast as is.

Yes, a lot of this will be fixed by the developers. But that will only be if you are willing to root. What about the people who don't want to root? Will taking away features make them happy?

Last edited:

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Why is the alarm clock worse? I really just want Google now. I'm considering rooting for it.

Doesn't the stability of this rom suggest sprint is close to releasing it? Maybe this month? I can wait a month to avoid rooting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Why is the alarm clock worse? I really just want Google now. I'm considering rooting for it.

Doesn't the stability of this rom suggest sprint is close to releasing it? Maybe this month? I can wait a month to avoid rooting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

The alarm clock is not reliable as the phone randomly shuts off. To me Google now is useless. I don't get the love affair. I've had it for the last month and it just gets in the way.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
The alarm clock is not reliable as the phone randomly shuts off. To me Google now is useless. I don't get the love affair. I've had it for the last month and it just gets in the way.

You have to remember, this is not the final build, it is a leak. It may not be working for you but it is working great for others. My alarm has worked great for me the past 2 days. I think its a littleearlyto start criticizing, with this leak. Just saying.

ttriplett1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Hate to say it but so far I agree about Google Now, its better than Siri but that doesn't say much. For the record, silent and vibration toggles have been moved to the power off prompt (a bit awkward I know). I'm hoping this isn't a final build or I will have to find a better custom ROM. As it is, I am considering going back to ICS.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You have to remember, this is not the final build, it is a leak. It may not be working for you but it is working great for others. My alarm has worked great for me the past 2 days. I think its a littleearlyto start criticizing, with this leak. Just saying.

I agree that this is not the final build and the random shutdowns that almost everyone is getting (which makes it unreliable as an alarm clock), will most likely be fixed before the release. But what most likely won't get fixed, are all the things that are being taken out. We'll see...

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Some are mentioning a Screen Of Death problem that I've yet to experience in several days of running this buttery smooth and fast leak. Only a couple of very smallish issues... nobody can get the Wifi Tether app to work, and Ford Sync's Mobile Apps (Stitcher, Slacker, Pandora, etc.) don't appear to work, as the car can't find any mobile apps on my 2012 Ford Mustang. Otherwise, it's great. 3g and Wifi reception and speed has been noticeably improved. I can now stream Pandora and Slacker everywhere in my town without stops and stutters, a feat no Sprint phone has been able to accomplish yet.

In the thread over on XDA, they mention that there are many more toggles in the update, but are not turned on. I kinda miss that moving of the toggles when I drop down the notification bar, so hopefully that will make a return. Wish for an option to remove the brightness slider that is useless and takes up room where I need it.

It's a terrific update... the best I've seen on any Android phone ever. Quite amazing to me that Samsung is actually planning to be the first out of the gate updating a phone with Jelly Bean. So unlike them.

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
It is a big deal if you use your phone as an alarm clock. It's really a down grade from ics.

Five toggles instead of nine. THEY EVEN REMOVED MOBILE DATA TOGGLE.

Wallpaper has been removed from the settings so you have to be on touchwiz launcher to set wallpaper on the lock screen. So if you want to change it you have to switch back to touchwiz. Change it. Then go back to your preferred launcher.

The installed Swype keyboard is flat out garbage and can't easily be replaced by the regular Swype keyboard.

Yes it's smooth and fast but at what cost? The phone is plenty fast as is.

Yes, a lot of this will be fixed by the developers. But that will only be if you are willing to root. What about the people who don't want to root? Will taking away features make them happy?

Why so negative? First of all, it's a leak so we may see some differences before the final release. That being said, this leak has been lucky for me; I use touchwiz so no issues with changing the lock screen image (how often do you really change the lock screen wallpaper? :)) and I have only had 1 sod and 1 reboot, both a couple of days ago and none since. (i am sure i am jinxing myself) There are definitely a few issues but for the most part, the new version of the os is fine, fun, and functional for me. If you root, I would recommend giving it a try. You can always flash LI3 back if you are not happy with it. It seems like there is a different experience for each GS3 owner who has tried the leaked Jellybean rom. Many will really like the new features, some will be missing a few of the old features, but Jellybean is coming. BTW, the Swype KB looks like the same one that LI3 offered. Is there a difference? Regardless, I would have preferred the one that comes from Swype as a beta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz