Most stable jellybean rom?

fraganend

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
And I hate AOSP and CM. So we're even. Lol. I was stuck with them for over a year because I had a nexus s4g. SO BORING.

I don't like using the touchwiz launcher so I use nova instead. But tw based ROM's are faster and smoother than any of the AOSP or CM ROM's I've tried up to this point. At least on the gs3.

Josh's JellyBomb based off the Sprint Jellybean leak is rock solid stable and for me, superior to CM or AOSP ROM's.

When I first got this phone I thought touchwiz was cool(coming from 2.3)and then I tried some roms, and now I love stock jellybean and I can't believe I ever liked touchwiz...

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Skunkape, so do you have to flash the JellyBomb ROM first, and then flash a theme? I thread through that thread and I couldn't figure out which files were necessary downloads... Thanks for all your help!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Skunkape, so do you have to flash the JellyBomb ROM first, and then flash a theme? I thread through that thread and I couldn't figure out which files were necessary downloads... Thanks for all your help!

The rom is themed. But there are a few mods you can flash. To answer your question, yes you would flash the rom 1st. The only file absolutely necessary is JellyBomb JB Leak ver 3.0.zip

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
When I had sprint (sad face), I use to run with wicked sensations. It is the best rom I have tried. Now that I have ATT, I am rooted but with a stock rom. I didn't find a rom stable enough for my liking.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely agree. CM and the other AOSP Jellybean ROM's are barely tolerable. So for now stock based ROM's seem to run best on this phone. Jellybomb is based off the Sprint JB leak and runs (imo) much better than the AOSP based ROM's.

Last edited:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely agree. CM and the other AOSP Jellybean ROM's are barely tolerable. So for stock based ROM's seem to run best on this phone.

Yep... Every once in a while I will try the newest version of CM10, but I just can't take it. The lack of features just bores me to tears.
Which is pretty funny, because with my og EVO, (and to a lesser extent my Epic Touch), I was all about CM.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
ive been running the latest cyanogen md rom, its good but the notifications come in expanded already, and there is a haptic feedback when you run your finger down the list of notifications for some reason and you cant take it off in the settings

its more stable than the nightlies, but the fact that the notifications come expanded, instead of you having to manually expand it, and the missing settings thing can be a bother

other than that, its great

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I am running the jelly bomb jellybean from now. Very fast and smooth. Loving it so far.

sent from galaxy S3 running JellyBomb jellybean

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Be sure to check out phantoms latest jelly bean Rom based off latest leak.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I flashed it and it is at least as smooth as the leak, with better battery life so far!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21