Getting my s3 rooted today with jelly bomb..

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Guy who doing it is very respected in my area for rooting... My question is what are the advantages? I'm only doing it for Google now, to see emoji on instagram, but he says it's way more to it I can explore...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much it allows acces too FULL customobility and more features such as making your phone faster by altering how it works, saving battery life, and much more. It also allows you to access certain apps in the Google Play store that unrooted phones can't download. Make sure you know what you are doing and just go do anything though, because it can mess up your phone if you change some thing u werent supposed to, but I think rooting is awesome

Also its Jelly BEAN not Jelly BOMB

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much it allows acces too FULL customobility and more features such as making your phone faster by altering how it works, saving battery life, and much more. It also allows you to access certain apps in the Google Play store that unrooted phones can't download. Make sure you know what you are doing and just go do anything though, because it can mess up your phone if you change some thing u werent supposed to, but I think rooting is awesome

Also its Jelly BEAN not Jelly BOMB

I think he's talking about the rom called jelly bomb

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If you go to their thread over at xda and read up on it you can usually pickup what people like and don't like about the ROM. I used to spend quite a bit reading up on the ROM I was going to flash. Now a lot of em are pretty stable but its always good to read up. Enjoy!!!

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
If you have the Sprint leak can you dirty flash jelly bomb since it's based on that?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

sinisin

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I would not recommend dirty flashing. It's risky. I dirty flashed the stock JB leak over my stock ICS rom and had nothing but problems. After a clean install its been flawless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks