[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Hi, just tried flashing 1.3.5 using tarp and it failed. Said could not open zip. Anyone else experiencing this? Red downloaded 3 times so it shouldn't be a bad download

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Hi, just tried flashing 1.3.5 using tarp and it failed. Said could not open zip. Anyone else experiencing this? Red downloaded 3 times so it shouldn't be a bad download

What are you trying to download? There is no 1.3.5 wicked sensations?

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

This from xda

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356899296384.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356899296384.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 40

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

You are using the AT&T gs3 and must be talking about the AT&T port which is 1.3.5.
I have nothing to do with that it is independently supported by kalisjr. I don't have an at&t phone and only support the how to root and unroot guides. Have you asked over at the xda support thread for wicked Sensations Port?

AT&T Wicked Sensations Port

I would say get ahold of kalisjr. His file was possibly corrupted uploading it to the server. If so, he will have to re upload it and supply a new link.

Expydude

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry I should've mentioned the at&t port I tried to post on xda but it said I couldn't because I don't have 10 posts. Thank you though even though I posted in the wrong thread, I just noticed that lol its been along day

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm sorry I should've mentioned the at&t port I tried to post on xda but it said I couldn't because I don't have 10 posts. Thank you though even though I posted in the wrong thread, I just noticed that lol its been along day

Even though you can't post in the thread you should still be able to send kalisjr a private message. I have in the past and he was fairly quick with his response. Good luck and if you have any general questions I would be happy to help if I can.

chase7628

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

not sure if this has been addressed but when i try to send a text message to more than 2 people the phone locks up and errors out of the text message. Not a huge annoyance but when your trying to send out a mass text message it is kind of a paint to do only 2 at a time.

kenny70452

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

"Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped." <--- I tried to compose a text to three people, when I tried to tap on the body to enter the message the error flashed up. Not an issue for me as I don't text much, just testing to see if chase7628's problem was here. I'm on the 1.3 rom. Happy New Year! (thanks to all for their work on this rom)

Last edited:

chase7628

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes this is the error that i get also---thanks Kenny!
Also - what kernal is the best for this ROM or is the one that comes with it ok? I have been looking into Kernals but I do not want to get anything that would not work with this ROM or cause issues.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

not sure if this has been addressed but when i try to send a text message to more than 2 people the phone locks up and errors out of the text message. Not a huge annoyance but when your trying to send out a mass text message it is kind of a paint to do only 2 at a time.

"Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped." <--- I tried to compose a text to three people, when I tried to tap on the body to enter the message the error flashed up. Not an issue for me as I don't text much, just testing to see if chase7628's problem was here. I'm on the 1.3 rom. Happy New Year! (thanks to all for their work on this rom)

I am working on a fix now. Should have it posted later today that will fix these issues and still give you the screen off option.

EDIT: FIX IS LOCATED IN THE UPDATER. Look in the Updates and Fixes section.

Last edited:

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

This may already be answered, but if so I missed it. What version of JB is this ROM built on? 4.1.1, 4.1.2, or.....

Thanks.

chase7628

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Wow Dazed thanks for fixing that issue quickly! Great Rom keep up the work... Also this might sound nooby, but what is the best Kernal to run on this ROM or does it already come with the best.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Wow Dazed thanks for fixing that issue quickly! Great Rom keep up the work... Also this might sound nooby, but what is the best Kernal to run on this ROM or does it already come with the best.

IMO... The one it comes with works best. The 3rd party kernels seem to have issues. Some people like the anthrax kernel but many have had issues.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I just noticed yesterday that my phone wont go to sleep on its own...I have the 15s timer set and have even tried the 30s timer...but nothing....is there another setting somewhere??

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I just noticed yesterday that my phone wont go to sleep on its own...I have the 15s timer set and have even tried the 30s timer...but nothing....is there another setting somewhere??

Nope.... that's it... I've never had any issues with it. Did you do a clean install?

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

No I brought all of my apps and messages and contacts over with the install....didnt notice any problems until now....

Problems are having to resend some messages and phone wont go to sleep and auto brightness doesnt work....

I need to learn out to do Titanium and then do a clean install.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Hey Skunk, not sure any of my pm's to you are going through, but I just wanted to thank you for you help telling me about the wifi tether in this WS ROM.
But, My computer won't connect to it. It sees the tether, but won't connect. Do I need to change a setting in the tether app?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Hey Skunk, not sure any of my pm's to you are going through, but I just wanted to thank you for you help telling me about the wifi tether in this WS ROM.
But, My computer won't connect to it. It sees the tether, but won't connect. Do I need to change a setting in the tether app?

I haven't had any issues every time I've tried it. But i really have only tested it a few times as i have no need for it.

This thread has helped many with issues.
Hacked WiFi Tether Support

MattFoley

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Skunk, First I want to thank you and Dazed for all your help. I am very new to rooting and changing ROMs but you have made it very easy. I have a question for you though, I have had WS for about a month and went straight with 1.3. My issue is yesterday I lost 3g data. I am wondering if this has anything to do with WS or if it is the phone. It has been running great up until yesterday. Any help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL