[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

Can this be flashed over Wicked Sensations 1.1 or does it require a full wipe? Hoping to easily preserve app data and so on, rather than backing everything up via titanium backup then flashing and restoring. Thanks.

I would full wipe. Your going from ICS to Jelly Bean. Or if you just want to wait it out I'm going to try and have the official version done in the next couple of weeks.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

You guys know what this icon is? (The "B" looking thing next to the alarm icon) Nothing is listed on the pull down menu, and it won't go away/

2012-10-25 18.23.12.png 2012-10-25 18.26.00.png

And also, Dazed, when you do update the WS rom to the official jellybean, where will it be. Can I find it in this forum? Thanks

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

You guys know what this icon is? (The "B" looking thing next to the alarm icon) Nothing is listed on the pull down menu, and it won't go away/

View attachment 43059 View attachment 43061

And also, Dazed, when you do update the WS rom to the official jellybean, where will it be. Can I find it in this forum? Thanks

That's the Bluetooth off icon. Is your Bluetooth toggle on but not connected to anything?
And I'm sure when I get updated, it will be found here as well. Skunkape has done an awesome job keeping things updated here for you all and I try my best to drop in and check on things.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Yep, it was the bluetooth. Thanks.
And yeah, Skunks does a good job, but he's been helping so many people, with so many things, I can no longer keep track of everything he posts.I think he's trying to lose me on purpose :-!

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I found a bug in the gallery/camera.

When I open the gallery it has black boxes for some of the folders as well as many of the images within them. It says the name of the folder and the number of images but won't display anything.

Also while in camera when you snap a photo and try to hit the last shot taken nothing happens. I had to go into file explorer to see the photos I had just taken.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Yep, it was the bluetooth. Thanks.
And yeah, Skunks does a good job, but he's been helping so many people, with so many things, I can no longer keep track of everything he posts.I think he's trying to lose me on purpose :-!

Sorry dazed... Been trying to get this update to everyone who wants it now. And have been letting a lot slip through my fingers... Hopefully when everything dies down a bit....

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Sorry dazed... Been trying to get this update to everyone who wants it now. And have been letting a lot slip through my fingers... Hopefully when everything dies down a bit....

Nothing to be sorry about man. Trust me, I understand 100%. Gonna take me some time to get my stuff updated anyway. Thanks again for all your help and support.

sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site

love you stuff. Bu this just keeps crashing on me!
exchange crash, emial, crash, message crash.
I wiped everything..
going back to your ICS.

Chief71

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Is Wifi Hotspot unlocked with this Rom or does Wifi Tether for Root Users work with this Rom?

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site

I would love for this to be ported to the US cellular GS3. It seems way nice and we have only one custom TW rom.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I would full wipe. Your going from ICS to Jelly Bean. Or if you just want to wait it out I'm going to try and have the official version done in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to just go back to the ICS version until then. Having too many bugs. I do like what you've done though so I will for sure be waiting for it.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to have the stock email and exchange in the official release. Probably be another week, but I want it to be right.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

I'm having problems sending pics through mms. Any ideas??

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm having problems sending pics through mms. Any ideas??

Hang on... An Official update is coming soon. It's in the testing phase as of now.

Yeah... Guess what's on my phone right now.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX