[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Downloading one now wicked sensations jb all I can read. Is that the right one at top of this thread. Sincerely thank you for the pointers

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

I did factory reset. Wiped cache. Wiped dalvik. Tried to flash. Failed both tries. TWRP

How are you downloading? Are you downloading the file with your phone or with a computer. Try tree downloading an is that doesn't work, try using cwm to flash.

I've had issues flashing things with twrp.

Download and flash the following file with twrp.

Cwm recovery
http://db.tt/wkUHjUQl

COOKtheKILLA

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Just flashed V 1.1 from V 1.0...VERY NICE WORK!!! I did not factory reset, wipe cache, or dalvik and the install went perfect. Again, I was already running V 1.0 by using Skunkape's guide. I didn't find anywhere that you needed to factory reset and wipe to upgrade this rom so I didn't and it worked fine. Just wanted to put that out there. If I'm wrong please correct me. Thanks to Skunkape60 for his time and effort to help us all.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

When I go to download the 1.1 it says : "oops currently unavailable" I'm running the 1.0

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

When I go to download the 1.1 it says : "oops currently unavailable" I'm running the 1.0

Ok guys, there's THREE different download links available in the OP. If you are having problems with one of them please feel free to use another one.

My account has reached it's 500gb of monthly bandwidth I am allowed. I just purchased an additional 500gb which will get me through the rest of the month. So all three links should be back up and running.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

And I cannot just flash the new one over 1.0 right?? This is new all together??

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

Downloaded with phone. Is that switching recoveries to clockwork? Is switching recoveries as easy as a flash? And how can I flash back to TWRP if I can't figure out clockwork? See I couldn't figure out how to root had it done. But barely smart enough to flash. Thanks forthe hhelp and sorry so many questions.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

And I cannot just flash the new one over 1.0 right?? This is new all together??

You should be fine flashing the new one over 1.0. Just wipe cache and dalvik. Should be all it takes.

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

Is this switching recoveries to clockwork? Is switching recoveries as easy as a flash? And how can I flash back to TWRP if I can't figure out clockwork? See I couldn't figure out how to root had it done. But barely smart enough to flash. Thanks for the help and sorry so many questions.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Downloaded with phone. Is that switching recoveries to clockwork? Is switching recoveries as easy as a flash? And how can I flash back to TWRP if I can't figure out clockwork? See I couldn't figure out how to root had it done. But barely smart enough to flash. Thanks forthe hhelp and sorry so many questions.

You should never download a file as large as a rom using anything other than Wi-Fi. There is a guide for flashing based on cwm I will provide a link below. As for flashing cwm it is easier to flash than a rom. There is no need to wipe anything. Just put it on you sdcard and flash it.

How to flash with custom recovery.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=210987

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

thanks for the help sometimes it's hard to find the right information. especially when you don't understand what the terms they are using mean., or you don't know if it's old information information it's out of date

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

went to town to wifi downloaded on pc. Havent tried install yet. is there a file to flash back to twrp as easy as switching to clockwork incase i need to for some reason? I truely dont know how to use kies or odin. But can handle this flashing stuff.. I know what your thinking Rookies..lol Thanks for your patience.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

went to town to wifi downloaded on pc. Havent tried install yet. is there a file to flash back to twrp as easy as switching to clockwork incase i need to for some reason? I truely dont know how to use kies or odin. But can handle this flashing stuff.. I know what your thinking Rookies..lol Thanks for your patience.

Yes I have a flashable version of twrp if you need it.

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

thank you for all the help. I went to town and download it and install first try. Even with the TWRP. it is absolutely beautiful looking. I would like to have the flashable TWRP if it's not too much trouble. I don't see me changing anything though this looks awesome. and thanks very very very much for the help

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

thank you for all the help. I went to town and download it and install first try. Even with the TWRP. it is absolutely beautiful looking. I would like to have the flashable TWRP if it's not too much trouble. I don't see me changing anything though this looks awesome. and thanks very very very much for the help

Cool, I'm glad you got it working. Here's a flashable version. Of TWRP 2.3.1

Thanks to my friend naddict over at xda for putting this zip together.

http://db.tt/r83nDW2P

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

Had a question. On the tethering. Is that built in usb tethering. Any software or anything to make it work? Haven'tttriedit yet tthought I'dasked bbefore I screwed it up trying. thanks again for all the help this is a really beautiful rom. seems to be everything I was looking for.

Also is there a way to change toggle order of the 15 toggles

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Had a question. On the tethering. Is that built in usb tethering. Any software or anything to make it work? Haven'tttriedit yet tthought I'dasked bbefore I screwed it up trying. thanks again for all the help this is a really beautiful rom. seems to be everything I was looking for.

Also is there a way to change toggle order of the 15 toggles

Look for WiFi Tether-TrevE Mod in the app drawer. That's what you should be using.

Status
Not open for further replies.