[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

In case this happens to anyone else...I just powered down and up the phone and my root was back to normal.

UNRELATED: I searched but didn't see anyone else looking for this. When I am in an app and my screen times out...when I wake it up with the home button it brings me back to the home screen not the app I was in. Is there anyway to change this?

I think it's just that the lock screen doesn't kick in immediately after your screen times out. If you wait for it to black out and try to wake it, it will take you to the homescreen. If you wait a couple of seconds after the time out, it will take you to the lock screen and your app will still be there......it does this on just about every TW ROM...

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

Hehehe....

The difference between XDA and AC is one you get "Can I have..?" and the other is "How do I..?".

I'll let you figure out which is which.

BTW, Dazed, I'm working on getting a file server up and running (between both my real work and my imaginary work) and as soon as I get it figured out, I may also be able to mirror for you.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

I installed this but my battery life isn't that great. What do I do ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I installed this but my battery life isn't that great. What do I do ?

I have had really good battery with this rom. Go through a couple of battery cycles and see if it improves. Also can try reinstalling the kernel. Go to the kuban updater in your app drawer and look in the general section. Download and flash the stock LJ7 kernel in recovery.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

Not sure if it's the ROM or not but since I updated to 4.2 neither of the YouTube apps work. The regular one says connection to server lost and won't play on everything I try and rolle says it isn't linked to any account and won't play anything.
I'm on WiFi with strong signal.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Not sure if it's the ROM or not but since I updated to 4.2 neither of the YouTube apps work. The regular one says connection to server lost and won't play on everything I try and rolle says it isn't linked to any account and won't play anything.
I'm on WiFi with strong signal.

The rolle is hacked. While you can search and very and download videos, you can't sign into each account. The issue with with the standard app is well know and many people are having issues with it on the stock rom and Sprint. It's not this rom.

It may even have something to do with your bandwidth. Working fine for me on both version and on both Wi-Fi and 3g.

But there is a thread somewhere that talks about this. I think that in many cases there youtube randomly started working again after a week of not working. This is that reason many think it's network related.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I saw that later when I looked around more. They both eventually started working again without me having to do anything. I didn't think it had anything to do with the ROM but I just wanted to ask.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

I'm having problems with the with the wifi hotspot I can broadcast but can't connect. I checks that other thread but I don't know what's going on. I'm new to the phone mod game.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm having problems with the with the wifi hotspot I can broadcast but can't connect. I checks that other thread but I don't know what's going on. I'm new to the phone mod game.

Did you install SuperSu from the playstore?

jrichardo

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

Team Android

Please bear with me in this post. I will be moving to the android platform shortly and with all my devices I like to dive deep into them. This thread as been awesome in providing a lot of information however I note at the beginning that this ROM is specific to Sprint devices. Is there an alternate one now or is one being considered? If I am not getting the device from sprint or AT&T or any carrier specific to the US where would I find those mods? I really like what I see and hear in this thread though would love to have this ROM as my first... Thanks of course to skunkape60 and dazednconfused1144 and everybody who has contributed thus far.

Mark_Henson

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site

Decided that this was the 1st custom ROM to be installed. Dazed, you are the man! I installed in and have found no problems with it, just works. I did have a couple lockups on 1.1, but when i did a clean install of 1.2, it has been flawless! Thank you Sir!

Skunk, you are just as much the man! If I have any questions, I always look to see if you have seen them, and you usually have, and have a fix. If something get high marks from Skunk, then by golly, it's got to be good!

Thank you both very much.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Team Android

Please bear with me in this post. I will be moving to the android platform shortly and with all my devices I like to dive deep into them. This thread as been awesome in providing a lot of information however I note at the beginning that this ROM is specific to Sprint devices. Is there an alternate one now or is one being considered? If I am not getting the device from sprint or AT&T or any carrier specific to the US where would I find those mods? I really like what I see and hear in this thread though would love to have this ROM as my first... Thanks of course to skunkape60 and dazednconfused1144 and everybody who has contributed thus far.

Dazed has a lot on his plate. As far as I know he is not planning to support other carriers.

He has stated several times if you can find someone willing to port it he doesn't have a problem with it.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Still having issues.

What kind of issues are you having? I know if you have installed the agat kernel in the past, there may be issues and you will need to flash the kernel in the updater app.

So let me know your issues and we will try to help.

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Decided to follow the great wisdom of Skunkape and flashed this rom yesterday & after 24hrs of use I must say this is the most stable custom rom I've ever seen!!! Dazed you're the man!!! Awesome rom!!! Skunk thanks for your Rom wisdom!

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

What kind of issues are you having? I know if you have installed the agat kernel in the past, there may be issues and you will need to flash the kernel in the updater app.

So let me know your issues and we will try to help.

The stock lj7 kernel? Download and flash that?

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Also I got this md5 does not match when it asks to reboot and install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads