Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Also I got this md5 does not match when it asks to reboot and install

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yes the lj7 kernel in the updater. Ignore the md5 error. It's not an issue.

Also when you tell it to reboot and install. You will have out go into recovery yourself and flash it. Wipe cache and dalvik the flash kernel.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

After installing my kernel version stayed the same. I tried twice

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Hell yea figured it out. I think I had an old version of tether installed so I deleted it and downloaded the xda link one. Changed settings to net nda and sgs3 option and checked both wifi driver reloaders. Now it works. Sweet

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Hell yea figured it out. I think I had an old version of tether installed so I deleted it and downloaded the xda link one. Changed settings to net nda and sgs3 option and checked both wifi driver reloaders. Now it works. Sweet

Version 1.2 had it built in. Look at your settings menu....

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Decided that this was the 1st custom ROM to be installed. Dazed, you are the man! I installed in and have found no problems with it, just works. I did have a couple lockups on 1.1, but when i did a clean install of 1.2, it has been flawless! Thank you Sir!

Skunk, you are just as much the man! If I have any questions, I always look to see if you have seen them, and you usually have, and have a fix. If something get high marks from Skunk, then by golly, it's got to be good!

Thank you both very much.

Decided to follow the great wisdom of Skunkape and flashed this rom yesterday & after 24hrs of use I must say this is the most stable custom rom I've ever seen!!! Dazed you're the man!!! Awesome rom!!! Skunk thanks for your Rom wisdom!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Thank you all and glad your liking the rom. Thanks again to Skunk for all the help and support with testing and maintaining this thread. I try to stop by as much as I can and help out along the way.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Skunkape60... thanks for all you do - but had a question or what I'm i doing wrong... from kuban updater i donwload Wicked Pulldown, Sexy Pulldown - then i go into recovery to install them and the following pops up: E can't open /emmc/kubandownloads/Wicked_Pulldown.zip (bad) Installation aborted

I was able to download the facebook inverted and staninless steel bootanimatin and those installed and work fine

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Skunkape60... thanks for all you do - but had a question or what I'm i doing wrong... from kuban updater i donwload Wicked Pulldown, Sexy Pulldown - then i go into recovery to install them and the following pops up: E can't open /emmc/kubandownloads/Wicked_Pulldown.zip (bad) Installation aborted

I was able to download the facebook inverted and staninless steel bootanimatin and those installed and work fine

Try deleting the zip file and redownload. It may just be a bad download. When you download things to flash I always wait until I have a good lte or Wi-Fi connection.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

oh okay maybe that could be it... the facebook one i did at home last night, the wicked pull down at work. Same thin happened with 4.2 camera
will delete and install once i get home

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

oh was forgetting... do i have to do anything with wipe cache or dalvik when i boot into recovery to install this apps

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

oh was forgetting... do i have to do anything with wipe cache or dalvik when i boot into recovery to install this apps

No you shouldn't have to unless it tells you to in the description. Remember you need to delete the files you want to redownload. If the file is still on your phone it won't download again.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

You think there's any chance of some of the anaconda stuff being available on the Kuban? Hell, I'm not sure if that's even possible, but as easy as you guys have made it to install new ROM's, it's still hassle to get things back the way you want them after a new ROM install. I'm starting to get bored, lol
I'm not asking for it by any stretch of the imagination, Dazed does enough, I was just curious.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

You think there's any chance of some of the anaconda stuff being available on the Kuban? Hell, I'm not sure if that's even possible, but as easy as you guys have made it to install new ROM's, it's still hassle to get things back the way you want them after a new ROM install. I'm starting to get bored, lol
I'm not asking for it by any stretch of the imagination, Dazed does enough, I was just curious.

How about yes, no, maybe for an answer? Seriously, I don't know for sure how dazed is going to do it. I know it has been thrown around.

Possibilities:

A. Dazed uses wicked sensations as a base and creates Anakonda theme that is put in the updater. The thing about this is many of the mods will still have to be just a redone.

B. Dazed makes Anakonda it's own rom again and takes all the mods and custom features that are already compatible and put them in the updater to start with. Then add more as there is time.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm kinda waiting around to see when 4.1.2 is going to be pushed to our phones. So much work is involved that I hate to get almost done and have to redo everything again.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm kinda waiting around to see when 4.1.2 is going to be pushed to our phones. So much work is involved that I hate to get almost done and have to redo everything again.

I heard not until 2nd quarter next year but what do I know.

My bad... I was thinking about 4.2... :D

Last edited:

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

This rom is the sickest ever! No issues here everything runs perfectly! Thanks Dazed!

kenny70452

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

Yep, this ROM is slick, Thanks, I'm running it several days now and it's great. I'm coming from an optimus S with DanteRom (thanks.)

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

Love this Rom. Fast and smooth. Haven't had any issues.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Yep, this ROM is slick, Thanks, I'm running it several days now and it's great. I'm coming from an optimus S with DanteRom (thanks.)

First theme coming for wicked sensations coming tonight. One for the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781