[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

First theme coming for wicked sensations coming tonight. One for the ladies.

I saw this coming when I saw the pink themed things on the Kuban last night, lol
I thought.....Awwwww Dazed has a soft side :p

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Twisted Pink Theme now available in the Kuban Updater and in POST #2 of this thread.

G567J.jpg

kenny70452

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

i'm old and secure, pink don't bother me so i downloaded it to give it a go. pushed it over to the card via ./adb instead of the kuban thing. not real big on kuban stuff except their cigars.
it's purty but i think i'll change it when the next color comes out.. i think the wife wants it for her phone. thanks. <wink>

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Heads up!!! Anakonda is in the works. It will be released as a theme.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'm pretty secure in my manhood...I downloaded the pink too.
It's nice!

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I've notice an issue with battery as well... Last i put the phone down with 94% battery, wake up this morning and it had lost 20% without use. Any advise?
Thanks J

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I've notice an issue with battery as well... Last i put the phone down with 94% battery, wake up this morning and it had lost 20% without use. Any advise?
Thanks J

How long have you been running this rom? Could just need to settle a bit. Do you have Wi-Fi turned on or 3g turned on?

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I've had it since Thursday... So you mean that at night just shut off wifi or 3g?
Everything is running fine, except the battery just chopping off a slight percentage here and there without major use

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I've had it since Thursday... So you mean that at night just shut off wifi or 3g?
Everything is running fine, except the battery just chopping off a slight percentage here and there without major use

Yup... or you could also try resetting battery stats. I don't feel it does anything but many people believe it does. It doesn't hurt to try it.

Charge your phone until fully charged (green led). Enter recovery. Once in recovery. Choose advanced. Then choose wipe battery stats and confirm your choice. Restart and charge you phone until battery is fully charged (green led).

Last edited:

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I think I got my battery running smoothly now. uploadfromtaptalk1354501090226.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I think I got my battery running smoothly now. View attachment 49238

I never really worry too much about battery life. Battery life comes and goes. One day I will get a day of battery and the next day 10 hrs. It doesn't mean something is wrong. My signal here varies wildly even at the same location. As such, so does my battery.

I don't even look at my battery stats anymore. It's pointless as every day something new is at the top of the list. I bought a powerbank now I just don't worry about it any more.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I guess its a good point... i'm gonna go nuts just looking at it.. I did as your post: Charge your phone until fully charged (green led). Enter recovery. Once in recovery. Choose advanced. Then choose wipe battery stats and confirm your choice. Restart and charge you phone until battery is fully charged (green led). It stayed a 100% after those steps, use it for a bit and put the phone down with 90% - must have lost about 6% overnight when i woke up this morning. I even switched wifi/data off.

Will look into a powerbank to carry around... Tx

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I never really worry too much about battery life. Battery life comes and goes. One day I will get a day of battery and the next day 10 hrs. It doesn't mean something is wrong. My signal here varies wildly even at the same location. As such, so does my battery.

I don't even look at my battery stats anymore. It's pointless as every day something new is at the top of the list. I bought a powerbank now I just don't worry about it any more.

Bubble buster.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Quick question....new to flashing Roms on this phone....I am rooted and did a backup....ready to flash but I am reading i need to download this LJ7 thing...what is it and how do I do it??

Thanks in advance.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Quick question....new to flashing Roms on this phone....I am rooted and did a backup....ready to flash but I am reading i need to download this LJ7 thing...what is it and how do I do it??

Thanks in advance.

Go to settings / about phone if your baseband version ends in LJ7 you needn't worry about it. If not you will need to flash it prior to flashing the rom.

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks in advance.

LJ7 is Jelly Bean. The LJ7 leak is the same as the ota but with root built in. This awesome rom is built on the LJ7 leak. If you have rooted & made a nandroid backup, then you just d/l the rom & flash in CWM or TWRP. Then wipe cache/dalvik & you should be good to go.

Sent from my MZ505 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci