[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

LJ7 is Jelly Bean. The LJ7 leak is the same as the ota but with root built in. This awesome rom is built on the LJ7 leak. If you have rooted & made a nandroid backup, then you just d/l the rom & flash in CWM or TWRP. Then wipe cache/dalvik & you should be good to go.

Sent from my MZ505 using Android Central Forums

This rom is not built on the leak. It is built on the official release. Roms don't include the modem. So if you aren't on Jellybean already. You will need to flash the modem firmware first.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I flashed it successfully.....Few questions as it has been a while since I flashed my old phone...almost 1 year haha

1.How do I open old files off my sd card onto the s3? I am guessing I need a file launcher.

2.If it the rom comes themed in a color...like jelllybomb has the strong blue....is that able to be changed?

3. Is this one of the top roms for battery life?

4.Things that are important to me are.....Faster, Improved audio (beats?), Improved Camera, Improved Battery life.

5. If a rom is missing one of the above how do I flash the add ons?

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

I flashed it successfully.....Few questions as it has been a while since I flashed my old phone...almost 1 year haha

1.How do I open old files off my sd card onto the s3? I am guessing I need a file launcher.

2.If it the rom comes themed in a color...like jelllybomb has the strong blue....is that able to be changed?

3. Is this one of the top roms for battery life?

4.Things that are important to me are.....Faster, Improved audio (beats?), Improved Camera, Improved Battery life.

5. If a rom is missing one of the above how do I flash the add ons?

1. I use ES file explorer, it's great.

2. The kuban dowloader has different mods you can flash. Also they just made a pink theme and from what I hear Anakonda is in the works as a theme.

3. I had had great battery life with this rom, I only charge a bedtime and I uee my phone quite a bit. Battery life is relative to your personal usage though...

4. This rom is freakin awesome, just try it.

5. Kuban downloads is an app built in that allows you to download addons and mods, then just reboot recovery and flash then. Very easy.

Sent from my Wicked G lll using Android Central Forums

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

What is Kuban? Is that an app or a kernal?

I have no idea how to add a kernal...I barely got far enough to flash a rom haha....

I would just like to change the blue for my fiances phone and add beats for audio.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Nevermind figured out how to get the Twisted Pink right from the phone.....I will search fro beats next

We need more colors!! I would love a Lime Green...Bright Orange.......:)

I am sure I will return with more questions....

Best video player?? Is it still VL player?

Also why cant i get the facebook and instagram icon to be pink.....also cant get the pink clock or the pink wallpaper like in the description....

trying to set this up for my fiance as a surprise...thanks for any and all help

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Nevermind figured out how to get the Twisted Pink right from the phone.....I will search fro beats next

We need more colors!! I would love a Lime Green...Bright Orange.......:)

I am sure I will return with more questions....

Best video player?? Is it still VL player?

Also why cant i get the facebook and instagram icon to be pink.....also cant get the pink clock or the pink wallpaper like in the description....

trying to set this up for my fiance as a surprise...thanks for any and all help

I am working on a green/orange theme now called Anakonda. Facebook and instagram doesn't come with my rom, I only theme what is in my rom. I have the default wallpapers in my thread on another site. Maybe skunkape can post them here sometime today for the pink theme. For some reason they don't flash with the theme.
I don't like beats audio so you won't find it in the updater. I think you can find it in the market but always use caution when flashing sound enhancers. I use PowerAmp from the market and its built in equalizer. You should check it out.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

I am working on a green/orange theme now called Anakonda. Facebook and instagram doesn't come with my rom, I only theme what is in my rom. I have the default wallpapers in my thread on another site. Maybe skunkape can post them here sometime today for the pink theme. For some reason they don't flash with the theme.
I don't like beats audio so you won't find it in the updater. I think you can find it in the market but always use caution when flashing sound enhancers. I use PowerAmp from the market and its built in equalizer. You should check it out.

Alot of samsung galaxy S3 beats audio reviews say it bricks their phone upon install

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

The wallpapers are already posted in post#2. They have been since the release. I'm no slacker. :D

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Got the wallpaper....she just needs the pink clock and the pink facebook app now.......Is the pink clock included in your theme b/c I cant find it!!

I am going to wait to flash mine when the green and orange comes around....can't wait!!

I am not going to do the beats update....instead I will try poweramp...this phone is plenty loud anyway I just heard that beats is the best..

Thank you guys for all of your help so far.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Got the wallpaper....she just needs the pink clock and the pink facebook app now.......Is the pink clock included in your theme b/c I cant find it!!

I am going to wait to flash mine when the green and orange comes around....can't wait!!

I am not going to do the beats update....instead I will try poweramp...this phone is plenty loud anyway I just heard that beats is the best..

Thank you guys for all of your help so far.

You are thinking beats by dra. Awesome beats what is available for this phone. It pretty much sucks as it only works with the stock music app or Google music, I forget now.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Ohh okay never mind then.....

I am going to flash this Rom as soon as the anakonda theme is available. My eyes are sensitive and do not get alone with the blue on both Jellybomb or Wicked

My fiance is all set up with Twisted Pink....all she is missing is the Pink Clock from the previews that were on the theme main page.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Ohh okay never mind then.....

I am going to flash this Rom as soon as the anakonda theme is available. My eyes are sensitive and do not get alone with the blue on both Jellybomb or Wicked

My fiance is all set up with Twisted Pink....all she is missing is the Pink Clock from the previews that were on the theme main page.

The pink clock is the Lockscreen clock. Is yours not pink on tw Lockscreen?

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

I am dumb......I was looking at the anakonda twisted pink theme...my bad...I guess I was just expecting this one to have the pink home screen clock as well....

Any news when the green/orange theme might be ready for Wicked?>

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Thanks man. I'm the slacker for not even looking.

Now I'm a Slacker... the updater fix is out and I haven't posted it yet... Once you apply the fix it will not only download your mod. It will reboot into recovery, flash it and enjoy your phone for you. One stipulation though... Your recovery must be twrp. It does NOT WORK with cwm. I will add this to the OP as soon as my computer is back online... :banghead:

Below is the updater fix and twrp.

Download both, put both on your sdcard.

Flash twrp in cwm (no wipe needed).

Wipe cache and dalvik and Flash the updater fix.

TWRP Recovery

Kuban Updater fix

Last edited:

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm slowly getting there with Anakonda. I sent skunkape an early beta test copy to help find things I missed. Looking good so far....

asa6ytum.jpg
avu4a8e8.jpg

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

YAY!!!! I leave for vacation on the 10th or 11th....will I be lucky???

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

hey i was wondering if there was a download to get the sms to look like jelly bomb with the blue outline for sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678