[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

the only thing i found to be out of place is an app called No Wallpaper? i dont even how that got in there, but from my playstore there is not option to delete or remove, how can i get rid of it

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

hi.. can anyone help me on how to install the twisted pink rom. do i need to root first? and how to root? and how to install the rom? thanks

Skunkape explains the how to part of rooting and setting up than I can. But Twisted Pink is a theme flashed over Wicked Sensations Rom v1.2. I'm sure he'll chime in soon and help you out.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

the only thing i found to be out of place is an app called No Wallpaper? i dont even how that got in there, but from my playstore there is not option to delete or remove, how can i get rid of it

I add that app to the rom. I like being able to black out the wallpaper that way. You could use Titanium Backup to uninstall it.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

hi.. can anyone help me on how to install the twisted pink rom. do i need to root first? and how to root? and how to install the rom? thanks

I'm sorry I missed your post. It's a good thing Dazed brought it to my attention. Yes this is really a pretty easy phone to root. I have a guide here that is very easily followed. If you have any questions after going through it, ask in that thread so we keep this thread on track. I monitor that thread and respond to questions there fairly fast.

How To Root Your Sprint Galaxy S3

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm sorry I missed your post. It's a good thing Dazed brought it to my attention. Yes this is really a pretty easy phone to root. I have a guide here that is very easily followed. If you have any questions after going through it, ask in that thread so we keep this thread on track. I monitor that thread and respond to questions there fairly fast.

How To Root Your Sprint Galaxy S3

Thanks man. Like I said you explain these things a lot better than I can.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

Just installed this.

Trying to update google search, get an error when it tries to install it, it says "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

Just installed this.

Trying to update google search, get an error when it tries to install it, it says "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option

I believe that is because you have a themed version. If you have to have the update right away you will have to uninstall the themed copy and download from the market. Or you can wait a bit until Dazed has a chance to update it.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I believe that is because you have a themed version. If you have to have the update right away you will have to uninstall the themed copy and download from the market. Or you can wait a bit until Dazed has a chance to update it.

Correct. If you want the one from the market, uninstall with Titanium or Root explorer. After uninstall, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik then reboot. Install from market. As soon as I get an updated inverted version I will theme it.

dimak5504

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

I tried looking on this thread but couldn't find this answer and if I'm repeating something, I apologize in advance.

The microphone on my wired headset doesn't seem to work on this ROM. I switched from CM10 specifically because the mic wasn't working there either and to my chagrin it's not working here. I should've tried it on the stock ROM to see if it's freakin' Galaxy S3 that's the issue but from bug reports of CM10, it looks like I'm not the only one with this issue. I think I'd like to keep Wicked but would like to know if this is a known issue and is being worked on.

Ohhhh...also, CM10 had a custom modification where you could long-press on the Home button and assign an action as in my case, to active the Flashlight. Is that available here through Apex settings or anything? I didn't come across it...Thanks guys!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I tried looking on this thread but couldn't find this answer and if I'm repeating something, I apologize in advance.

The microphone on my wired headset doesn't seem to work on this ROM. I switched from CM10 specifically because the mic wasn't working there either and to my chagrin it's not working here. I should've tried it on the stock ROM to see if it's freakin' Galaxy S3 that's the issue but from bug reports of CM10, it looks like I'm not the only one with this issue. I think I'd like to keep Wicked but would like to know if this is a known issue and is being worked on.

Ohhhh...also, CM10 had a custom modification where you could long-press on the Home button and assign an action as in my case, to active the Flashlight. Is that available here through Apex settings or anything? I didn't come across it...Thanks guys!

I don't know about the home button but I know you can put a toggle on the notification dropdown.

My wired headset microphone works fine on this rom. I used it less than an hour ago. What brand are you using? There are quite a few brands that don't work with this phone even on the stock rom. It may also be your microphone or the microphone jack.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

another problem. When i plug my phone into my computer, it isnt being detected, its acting like its just plugged into a charger.

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

another problem. When i plug my phone into my computer, it isnt being detected, its acting like its just plugged into a charger.

You may have usb debugging enabled. Look under your settings > developer options > usb debugging.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I still get an error when installing new apps... wat else cqn I try?

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Anakonda theme is available in the updater. Please download over a wifi connection. Default wallpapers will not stick when you flash the theme. Me or skunkape will post them later or you can just add your own wallpaper. I wanted to do a little more to the theme before release, but having issues with my computer. Hope you enjoy!

Here are the default Wallpapers.
http://i.imgur.com/2tenv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/H9Uau.jpg

Last edited:

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

You are the man!! Will do the theme update tomorrow...

The extras that you didn't get done I guess they will be added to the updater at a later date??

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

debugging is off. tried a different cord and usb port.

It's not popping up at all in my computer. Even in the devices window, it shows up at the bottom, not with my regular devices, and it says it needs to be troubleshooted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Here's what I would like you to try.

Stop windows from updating your drivers. When it comes to drivers pick and chose do not allow windows to automatically do it. Do not update Samsung, or usb drivers.

To Stop Windows from updating them

1. Right Click on "my computer" and choose "properties".
2. Look on the left side of the window and choose "advanced system settings."
3. On top choose the "hardware" tab.
4. Click on the "Device Installation Settings."
5. Choose "No, let me choose what to do"
6. Choose "Never install driver software from windows update."

Now lets remove your drivers and Samsung Kies (if you have Kies installed)

1. go to your computers control panel / add and remove software (win xp) or programs and features (windows 7).
2. Uninstall Kies and Samsung drivers.
3. When complete, restart computer and phone.

GS3 Drivers "]Download these Drivers

4. Install the drivers on your computer but do not plug in your phone until it has completed.
5. plug in your (already started) phone. It should now recognize your phone and at the bottom right corner say it is installing the software for your phone. click on view details. 4 drivers should load and as it progresses green checks will appear when successful.

Look in my computer under Portable Devices and you should see SPH-L710. Double click on it and choose either the card or the phone to move files to or from.

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

Anakonda theme is available in the updater. Please download over a wifi connection. Default wallpapers will not stick when you flash the theme. Me or skunkape will post them later or you can just add your own wallpaper. I wanted to do a little more to the theme before release, but having issues with my computer. Hope you enjoy!

Just flashed. Magnificent! Thank you for your work, it's awesome!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

You are the man!! Will do the theme update tomorrow...

The extras that you didn't get done I guess they will be added to the updater at a later date??

Here's a couple of battey mods I themed for the Anakona Theme. They are basically the same as the Royal Blue Circle Battery that is in the updater with the AnaKonda colors. Just flash in recovery no wipes necessary.

Orange Circle with Green Numbers
stat_sys_battery_100.png

Green Circle with Green Numbers
stat_sys_batteryg_100.png

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

What other battery mods need to be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37