[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimak5504

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

I can't really say if and when a fix will come as it will most likely have to come from Samsung. Have you tried the wired headset that came with the phone and does it work?

I had no idea that it had a mic on it....hmmm...I'll try tonight and let you know.
Thanks for the tip though.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Wipe cache and dalvik and reflash full rom. That should do it....

Okay I was just making sure I didn't need to do a factory reset....I will try to do it tonight. The blue grew on me I want it back.

dpholiday1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Love your V1.2 Jelly Rom, any way to change the lock screen wall paper? Sorry , been looking for this topic, couldn't find it.
dpholiday1

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Hold your finder down on the screen...select wallpaper....change lock screen wallpaper....profitt

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I've been reading through to see if anyone has experienced this issue, so if I missed it please forgive me:

Since loading the Anaconda theme (through Kuban), the phone is periodically freezing and I'm having to pull the battery to get it to reset. I've installed through Kuban, also manually through TWRM - wiping cache and dalvik, but it's the same thing. I noticed it started last night. I haven't downloaded any new apps. It seems to freeze when trying to leave an app and return to the home screen, or when the screen is trying to auto-rotate.

I didn't have any problems with the original blue theme, and I liked it, but I really LOVE the orange and green, so I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I've been reading through to see if anyone has experienced this issue, so if I missed it please forgive me:

Since loading the Anaconda theme (through Kuban), the phone is periodically freezing and I'm having to pull the battery to get it to reset. I've installed through Kuban, also manually through TWRM - wiping cache and dalvik, but it's the same thing. I noticed it started last night. I haven't downloaded any new apps. It seems to freeze when trying to leave an app and return to the home screen, or when the screen is trying to auto-rotate.

I didn't have any problems with the original blue theme, and I liked it, but I really LOVE the orange and green, so I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Perhaps you can do a fresh install of the wicked rom after a full wipe. Then delete the theme download from the Kuban Updater folder (it won't redownload if it's still in the folder) and re download it on a good Wi-Fi connection. It could be a bad download. I haven't experience a single glitch with it after flashing the Anakonda theme.

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Ah... forgot about deleting it out of the download folder. I bet I've been running on the first download the whole time. I'll try that first and see if that works, before I resort to wiping everything. Thanks for the suggestion!

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I would say your using AOSP lockscreen. Go into Settings/Lock Screen/lock screen options and make sure all other options are turned off including ripple lockscreen. Ripple was disabled in Wicked but enabled in Anakonda. That should fix your issue.

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well, didn't work. Here's a noob question, SkunkApe, do I have to re-root the phone after doing a factory reset?

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, Dazed. You guys know your stuff! It was indeed checked. I unchecked it [fingers crossed] so hopefully no more issues! Wanted to try AOSP, but may still go back to ripple later. Either way, I'll make sure both are not checked.

Cheers!

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

I had a notification that Google search had an update... But when I tried to update from the market I got a signature error.

I tried the version I had with titanium backup and then reinstalling but this time it was "incompatible"

Any ideas? I really like Google now and would hate to not be able to use the latest version

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I had a notification that Google search had an update... But when I tried to update from the market I got a signature error.

I tried the version I had with titanium backup and then reinstalling but this time it was "incompatible"

Any ideas? I really like Google now and would hate to not be able to use the latest version

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

This is the 3rd or 4th time this has been answered...

This was answered already in this thread. The apps in question are themed. Therefore you will have to wait for dazed to update them. If you need the update from the playstore, you will have to uninstall dazed themed apps with titanium backup. Then go into recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik. Reboot your phone and you will be able to install the apps from the playstore.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to try and have a good working Google Now done tomorrow. My work schedule has changed as of this week and my android time has been seriously cut down.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Way off topic but I leave for Mexico in 8 hours and this is the only thread I really post in. I need something for the plane ride.

Anyone want to find me Virtua Tennis Challange Apk that will work with my Galaxy s3....I have tried to find this game everywhere....It was free when it first hit the market and now it is 5 dollars haha. I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Google Now updated and working awesome in the Inverted App Updates section of the updater. Wicked Blue, AnaKonda and Twisted Pink versions all available. Enjoy!

med8r

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

Did I explain that well enough??? :eek:/

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

Did I explain that well enough??? :eek:/

You explained it perfectly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol