[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

This might help some people with Titanium back up. I had to find the thread again, but I recently spent a ton of time researching an android id problem I was having on my phone. One of the things I came across was this excellent thread on using Titanium Backup. Gives a great overview of how to use it. Even explains the update.zip feature which isn't what you think. You can use it to integrate Titanium as a system app into your rom when you flash. Actually a pretty cool feature. Anyway here's the link.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...cks/192528-how-tibu-easy-way.html#post1991379

Keep in mind the thread was written for a different phone. So while all the principles apply, you should be careful. Step #8 for example says to reinstall your apps AND data. I've had much better success (less problems) restoring my downloaded apps without data, then going back and selectively installing data only for the 3 or 4 apps I do it for.

Edit- If you want more in depth info on Titanium check here. Titanium Backup KB - Titanium Track

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Was able to get everything moved over except my contacts. Oh well was looking to trim that list down if they are people I need to have the numbers of I'll get them.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Was able to get everything moved over except my contacts. Oh well was looking to trim that list down if they are people I need to have the numbers of I'll get them.

should save the contact to google that way they are always there

hesster

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Where can i change the notification drop down list image, ive been looking for that option

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

Honestly, ive flashed every version and by far this was my favorite ROM. After playing with 1.3 for a while... It almost became stale... Then I got 2.0 and HOLY COW!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Fantastic job!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

should save the contact to google that way they are always there

Will probably start doing so. That was the only thing I didn't like able flashing the rom outside out that I love it.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I do have a question. If I make a nandroid back up running this ROM can I restore it if I go back to just being rooted running stock or do I have to have the ROM flashed?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I do have a question. If I make a nandroid back up running this ROM can I restore it if I go back to just being rooted running stock or do I have to have the ROM flashed?

You can restore it as long as you have the custom recovery that made it. It doesn't matter what Rom you are running. If you created it with twrp you will need to have twrp recovery to restore. If you made it with cwm recovery, you will need to have cwm recovery.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Love this rom. I thought i try out a diff rom for a while. Well the next day I was back on this one.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

If I go back to stock should I wipe everything or just restore the nandroid.backup?

jisivi

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Just flashed the 2.0. AWESOME!!! Can someone tell me where I can locate the original lock screen wallpaper for the 2.0 is locate at? I accidentally replaced it and now I cannot find it on the phone.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Just flashed the 2.0. AWESOME!!! Can someone tell me where I can locate the original lock screen wallpaper for the 2.0 is locate at? I accidentally replaced it and now I cannot find it on the phone.

If dazed didn't post it I will try and find it for you after work. Which one is it.

Chuck Lukanen

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

Do I need to do anything special if upgrading to 2.0 from 1.2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.