[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
im having problems sending a mms(pic). it just sits there at sending but finally says it failed after 30 min of trying to send it

mdionis

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I noticed a problem with Facebook it seems I cannot use the like button. This was working prior to the new build any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Javier Munoz1

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to disable the pop-up text box that shows you the (SMS PRO style) full text message on your screen? To give you an idea the pop-up gives you the option to close, delete, or reply. It's SUPER annoying and I've gone everywhere trying to remove it. What makes it more annoying is that it doesn't register as "read" after replying or closing it so i then have to go into the messages and literally click on the message for it mark as read. I've tried disabling notifications in the messaging settings itself and nothing... This mod is epic except for this one thing. Considering I get 10000 messages a day, its going to be a game breaker for me if I can't find a way to remove this pop-up junk.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
This is answered in the XDA thread, which I don't have time to search right now. IIRC, just find the app in the app drawer, open it, go to settings in the app, and turn it off there. Alternately, you could probably disable it in the Application manager.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
This is answered in the XDA thread, which I don't have time to search right now. IIRC, just find the app in the app drawer, open it, go to settings in the app, and turn it off there. Alternately, you could probably disable it in the Application manager.

It does have the option to disable in the app settings.

Different topic...not that I really care, but has anyone tried the S-voice for the GS4? It isn't working on my phone.

Sent from my GS3 running Wicked Sensations...

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Y
Anyone figure out how to disable the pop-up text box that shows you the (SMS PRO style) full text message on your screen? To give you an idea the pop-up gives you the option to close, delete, or reply. It's SUPER annoying and I've gone everywhere trying to remove it. What makes it more annoying is that it doesn't register as "read" after replying or closing it so i then have to go into the messages and literally click on the message for it mark as read. I've tried disabling notifications in the messaging settings itself and nothing... This mod is epic except for this one thing. Considering I get 10000 messages a day, its going to be a game breaker for me if I can't find a way to remove this pop-up junk.

Go into the Sms Popup app in your app drawer and turn it off. Very simple to do.

It does have the option to disable in the app settings.

Different topic...not that I really care, but has anyone tried the S-voice for the GS4? It isn't working on my phone.

It worked for me when I tested it. But that's why it's in experimental section.

Last edited:

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Y

Go into the Sms Popup app in your app drawer and turn it off. Very simple to do.

It worked for me when I tested it. But that's why it's in experimental section.

Yep your right. It worked for me for a couple of days then quit. It isn't a biggie the version for our phone works fine.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

So Dazed says it's best to use TWRP 2.3.1 for flashing this. I've already flashed 2.4.3, and don't have a copy of the older version saved. Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind. Finally found the link in the first post.

Last edited:

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

So Dazed says it's best to use TWRP 2.3.1 for flashing this. I've already flashed 2.4.3, and don't have a copy of the older version saved. Anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind. Finally found the link in the first post.

Glad ya found it. Was gonna tell I could have gotten it for ya the a.m.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

With the stock ROM, when I have email or gmail notifications, I can two finger scroll on the notification and it expands to show me the subject lines of all of the messages. This doesn't seem to work on WS. Am I missing something?

This is a feature I used all the time on the stock ROM. Can I get it back by reinstalling the standard Samsung and Gmail apps? (After removing the themed apps.) Or is this baked into the notification function of WS?

Many thanks.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have released the Anakonda theme for Wicked Sensations MB1 rom. Theme can be found in the updater and team site. Not sure exactly what links in allowed to post here, so I'll let skunkape link the theme. Enjoy!!!!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have released the Anakonda theme for Wicked Sensations MB1 rom. Theme can be found in the updater and team site. Not sure exactly what links in allowed to post here, so I'll let skunkape link the theme. Enjoy!!!!

Taking the day off and enjoying the Hotrod show in Austin. I'll post a link tonight when I get home. It will probably be a little late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781