[ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb JellyBean ver 5.1.0 -[LIH] - "THE BOMB IS EVEN BETTER!"

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I am posting this for my friend Josh Beach. I hope everyone enjoys.

jellybombcover-1.png

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF A DEVELOPER. I AM A THEMER, AND KNOW HOW TO MOD STUFF... THAT IS ALL.

THIS IS A COMPILATION [/SIZE]OF ALL THE BEST HACKS, AND MODS THAT I COULD FIND. THIS ROM WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALOT OF VERY TALENTED PEOPLE...

DONT ASK ME TO UPDATE THIS ON THE NEXT LEAK... THIS IS IT, UNTIL OFFICIAL DROPS... I MAY THEME IT A LITTLE FURTHER, AND ADD A FEW MODS HERE AND THERE, BUT MOSTLY IT WILL BE AS IS TILL OFFICIAL!

BIG THANKS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!
VERTUMUS- FOR CREATING THE THEME FOR THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION, WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU VERTUMUS!!!
FREEZA- FOR THE LEAK, AND GENERAL SUPPORT TO THE COMMUNITY!
WANAM- FOR THE HELP WITH THE 15 TOGGLE MOD
DAZEDANDCONFUSED - FOR THE HELP WITH THE DIALER AND CONTACTS. AND HELP WITH MY DROPDOWN, AND GENERAL THEMING STUFF THROUGHOUT THE ROM. HIS AWESOME ROM IS LOCATED HERE - WICKED SENSATIONS!
RUJELUS22 - FOR BEING A STUD! BATTERY MORPHS, AND OTHER MISC MODS!
PHANTOMHACKER - THANKS FOR HELPING TO GET ME STARTED ON THIS! BLAZER ROM HERE
CLARK44- THANKS FOR HELPING ME GET MY THEME GOING ON YOUR ROM! - FREEGS3 ROM HERE
ECOOCE - HUGE THANKS TO ECOOCE, XML EDITS, EVER SINCE VERSION 3.0!!!!! BIG, BIG, UPS TO ECOOCE!!!
SKUNKAPE- FOR HOSTING, AND FOR RUNNING MY THREADS FOR ME...
STRONGSTEVE- FOR HELP WITH THEMING
NADDICT - FOR THE NEON WALLPAPERS.
CYANOGEN TEAM -GUYS, NO WORDS FOR YOUR TALENT!
SSCONCEPTZ -YOUR AMAZING WORK
LIDROID - FOR THE 15 TOGGLES!
AXIOM - FOR SOME BATTERY MODS!
REVEREPATS - FOR SOME BATTERY MODS!
GTPDJW - THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING ARTWORK THROUGHOUT THE THREAD, AND IN MY WALLPAPER IN MY THEME! FIND HIS AMAZING ARTWORK, WALLPAPER, AND SEND REQUESTS... HERE!
1BRAINSURGEON - THANK YOU FOR THE EXTENSIVE TESTING, AND GUIDANCE!
TALLBLAZER - FOR EXTENSIVE TESTING
QBKING77- FOR THE HOW TO INSTALL AND REVIEW VIDEOS! THANKS ALOT BROTHER!
FERGIE716- FOR THE AWESOME CENTER CLOCK MOD!
TKEPK181 - FOR FIXING ALL MY MORPHS!
KENNYGLASS123 - FOR BEING MY FAVORITE MOD, A TESTER OF MY ROM, HELPING ME FIX BUGS, AND BEING A FRIEND! THANKS ALOT BRO! THE PEOPLES ROM LIVES ON IN THIS THREAD!
DONATORS - FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
TO ALL THE OTHER DEVS AND THE XDA COMMUNITY WITHOUT YOU, WE WOULDNT BE HERE!!!
TO ANYONE ELSE I MISSED -IM SORRY IF I MISSED YOU, JUST SEND ME A PM, ILL MAKE SURE I GET YOU ON HERE!

Features
- Debloated - VERY SLIM
- TW ROM with Jelly Bean AOSP stock THEMED experience / ITS JELLYBOMBED
- Original AOSP JB layouts
- Original AOSP JB sounds
- Original AOSP JB popup dialogs
- Removed Startup and Shutdown Sounds
- Blocked All Ad with Ad Host
- 1% Batter Mod with themed Battery icons, and other flashable battery add-ons
- JellyBomb Themed Hidden Screen (enjoy it)
- Added YouTube with Download Available (RolleTube)
- Themed System Apps, including dialer, contacts camera, ect.
- Apex and NOVA launchers Included
- Modified and Themed System
- Deodexed
- ZipAligned
- Rooted - Added a Better Super User App.
-4IN1 Reboot Options
-SGN2 Gallery and Camera - and Themed
-Custom Carrier Badging
-Some Inverted Apps
-Join up to 30 contacts

NOTE: DO NOT POST BUGS.... THIS IS A LEAKED BUILD!!!!!
I WILL UPDATE ONCE WE GET OFFICIAL.... THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW...!!!

DOWNLOADS ARE IN THE SECOND POST!!!

ATTENTION DEVS: I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU USING MY WORK, HOWEVER PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO USE MY WORK.

-RATE MY THREAD 5 STARS
-THROW ME A FEW THANKS
-THANK ME IN YOUR O/P
-LINK TO MY THREAD IN YOUR O/P

THAT IS ALL.

Donate to Josh Beach
R5FT6x3b3tANMRlyWVQQy-hWnsR_aNDudBKGG_x-SyQ.png

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hm.. As you know, in new to romming and all, but I don't see much difference between this and cm10 or any other jelly bean rom

I mean this does have a few different features like the YouTube download thing and maybe 1 other thing, but what makes this stand out from the pack? I've heard alot a out it but haven't seen any thing worthy of me making the switch, maybe you can enlighten me

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hm.. As you know, in new to romming and all, but I don't see much difference between this and cm10 or any other jelly bean rom

I mean this does have a few different features like the YouTube download thing and maybe 1 other thing, but what makes this stand out from the pack? I've heard alot a out it but haven't seen any thing worthy of me making the switch, maybe you can enlighten me

-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

I find it more stable and faster than the CM ROM's. It's also easier to flash for the novice flasher as it doesn't require flashing gapps. It is also themed and (imo) looks a lot better. I prefer flashing pre-themed ROM's over flashing a theme.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I find it more stable and faster than the CM ROM's. It's also easier to flash for the novice flasher as it doesn't require flashing gapps. It is also themed and (imo) looks a lot better. I prefer flashing pre-themed ROM's over flashing a theme.

Oh ok. Themes are sort of annoying because sometimes you get some weird type of error message that you have to apply the system theme, reboot and then apply another theme sometimes

I'm running the cm10 m2 nightly, it's very stable for me

-S. T. C

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok. Themes are sort of annoying because sometimes you get some weird type of error message that you have to apply the system theme, reboot and then apply another theme sometimes

I'm running the cm10 m2 nightly, it's very stable for me

-S. T. C

That's exactly why I like the ROM pre-themed. You don't have to worry about those error messages. Then again, I never asked you to change from CM10.

This is out there for people like me that have grown tired of the same old things from CM ROM's. They are little changed from what they offered on my old nexus s4g. If I wanted the same old thing I would have kept the old nexus. ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly why I like the ROM pre-themed. You don't have to worry about those error messages. Then again, I never asked you to change from CM10.

This is out there for people like me that have grown tired of the same old things from CM ROM's. They are little changed from what they offered on my old nexus s4g. If I wanted the same old thing I would have kept the old nexus. ;)

Lol, yea. I consider myself a cm10 guy but I'm always open to looking at other roms that others use

As long as it's not miui, lol

-S. T. C

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Lol, yea. I consider myself a cm10 guy but I'm always open to looking at other roms that others use

As long as it's not miui, lol

-S. T. C

I became very disenchanted with The CM.Team when they started playing dirty little tricks to keep people from changing kernels. They were moving files to different folders for the sole purpose of making the best kernels no longer work on their ROM's. That way you had to use the cm kernel that came with the ROM.

But that's besides the point. CM ROM's all look the same no matter what phone they're on. This thread and ROM provides something different than the same old thing.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I became very disenchanted with The CM.Team when they started playing dirty little tricks to keep people from changing kernels. They were moving files to different folders for the sole purpose of making the best kernels no longer work on their ROM's. That way you had to use the cm kernel that came with the ROM.

But that's besides the point. CM ROM's all look the same no matter what phone they're on. This thread and ROM provides something different than the same old thing.

Yea I see

-S. T. C

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I updated to 5.0 to this ROM but I went back to 4.3 because I didn't care for the jellybomb picture on the pulldown notifications. The Jellybomb domination is my favorite right now.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I updated to 5.0 to this ROM but I went back to 4.3 because I didn't care for the jellybomb picture on the pulldown notifications. The Jellybomb domination is my favorite right now.

You do realize that you can change the pulldown pictures. Go back to version 5.1 and check out the morphed drop downs. Follow the mods link in my 2nd post.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Was looking at this over at XDA. Is there any real differences between this and dazed and confused wicked sensations? I know theming is slightly different buy anything else? I've heard great things about both.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Was looking at this over at XDA. Is there any real differences between this and dazed and confused wicked sensations? I know theming is slightly different buy anything else? I've heard great things about both.

This has way more custom mods than wicked sensations at this point. The theming is actually more different than you think.

I haven't flashed 5.1 yet. I ran 4.3 for quite a while but have been on wicked sensations since it's been out and like it very much. I really don't know how much work dazednconfused is going to put into the wicked sensations jellybean as it was originally only supposed to be a personal build for himself. We'll see...

I'm am about to flash 5.1 tonight. Like I said, I haven't ran this ROM since 4.6. There have been a lot of changes since then.

Try them both. They are both very fast and stable. I haven't had any issues with either. But that is kind of to be expected with either of these guys work.

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You do realize that you can change the pulldown pictures. Go back to version 5.1 and check out the morphed drop downs. Follow the mods link in my 2nd post.

Question: Where is the zip for the bottom blue bar mod? The link on the main xda thread says the file is no longer there.

sw33tooth

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I really didn't have time to read all this to see if this has been posted but my gallery is not showing any photos only videos. Anyone have advice?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I really didn't have time to read all this to see if this has been posted but my gallery is not showing any photos only videos. Anyone have advice?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I had that issue the first time i flashed it. But did a dirty flash. I tried it again after a good clean wipe and it worked fine.