I just want Wifi Tether?

kenmid

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I want to root my phone but the only thing I want is WiFi Tether. I nervous about trying to root my phone, I really don't want to all that other stuff, i just want to be able to wifi tether to my tablet. What is best and easiest solution for my problem?

Colvin99

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Download the "foxfi". App on Google play. It doesn't require a root. My brother and my dad use it instead of paying the extra $20 like I do :-(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Download the "foxfi". App on Google play. It doesn't require a root. My brother and my dad use it instead of paying the extra $20 like I do :-(

That only works if both devices you want to tether has bluetooth. The whole purpose of rooting is you don't have to pay the $20.

If you already have JellyBean here is the best way to root.

How to root your Sprint Galaxy S3

kenmid

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I try the app, apparently It want work it you have jellybean on sprint.

radiation0512

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted and installed a deodexed stock jellybean ROM and I'm tethering away...an odexed ROM will not work on Sprint for tethering.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

radiation0512

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It will if you use SuperSu instead of superuser.

I found this out after I went through all of that...one thing I have noticed it that my battery life is ALOT better after installing the deodexed rom though...any reason why that could be?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome