After I edited the features.xml file to remove shutter, my phone started to restart every 1-2min.
    Clearing both the caches does not work but factory rest fixes this problem. Is there a way to restore certain parts of a twrp backup? Like certain apps and settings.

Reverting the features to default does not fix the problem btw
    02-11-2013 08:07 AM
    I've had my phone rooted for two months now. I tried one mod but after a week a day with that OS running, I unrooted and rerooted and just removed all the bloatware. Everything was running fine up until the last two weeks. My phone would freeze up and I would have to do a hard reset. That was fine until this past Saturday and my phone froze, I did a hard reset (hold down the power button on a black screen) and the phone started to freeze and reset on its own. After doing that three times on its own it stabilized and was working. Well today, as I was floating on the net using the 3g system, the phone froze and resets on its own and will not stop. I entered into the system menus using volume up, home and power button and reset the phone back to factory and still have no success fixing this problem. I dont know much about computer lingo, but I do know how to describe a problem and run system checks. I also tried the backup/recovery option and it has not done a thing. I also have it fully charged and tried to do the same steps plugged in.
    02-11-2013 10:36 AM
    After I edited the features.xml file to remove shutter, my phone started to restart every 1-2min.
    Clearing both the caches does not work but factory rest fixes this problem.Is there a way to restore certain parts of a twrp backup? Like certain apps and settings.

This is a feature of Titanium Backup Pro. You can extract the apps and data from a nandroid on the sd card.

And here's another way to remove the shutter sound. http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ml#post1967053
    Buddlespit likes this.
    02-14-2013 07:44 AM
    02-14-2013 07:53 AM
    Clearing both the caches does not work but factory rest fixes this problem. Is there a way to restore certain parts of a twrp backup? Like certain apps and settings.

Yes there is a way to restore only certain area of your backup. When you go to your backups you can deselect system, data or boot. It will only restore what is selected.
    02-16-2013 09:26 AM