Hello everyone I have a weird problem that I can't find a solution for. My GS3 is rooted and running The People's Rom 3.15 with Ktoonsez kernel. It was running TPR 3.17 with Agat's kernel. So one day after getting done with a phone call my phone shuts down randomly, I can boot to recovery but not the rom, tried returning to stock and still nothing, tried installing a couple of different roms a few of which had their own individual kernels and yet still nothing. Finally I reinstalled TPR 3.17 this time choosing Ktoonsez kernel and it works. I went to TPR 3.15 because Link2sd works on a fresh install where 3.17 does not (for me).

I have no clue what caused this problem or how to find a solution. I really would like a different kernel because my phone doesn't detect USB devices (mouse, flashdrive, etc..) through my USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male adapter with Ktoonsez installed.

If anyone has any knowledge to share or experiments to try I would be very grateful for the assistance.
    11-21-2013 10:49 AM
    Hello everyone I have a weird problem that I can't find a solution for. My GS3 is rooted and running The People's Rom 3.15 with Ktoonsez kernel. It was running TPR 3.17 with Agat's kernel. So one day after getting done with a phone call my phone shuts down randomly, I can boot to recovery but not the rom, tried returning to stock and still nothing, tried installing a couple of different roms a few of which had their own individual kernels and yet still nothing. Finally I reinstalled TPR 3.17 this time choosing Ktoonsez kernel and it works. I went to TPR 3.15 because Link2sd works on a fresh install where 3.17 does not (for me).

I have no clue what caused this problem or how to find a solution. I really would like a different kernel because my phone doesn't detect USB devices (mouse, flashdrive, etc..) through my USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male adapter with Ktoonsez installed.

If anyone has any knowledge to share or experiments to try I would be very grateful for the assistance.
    Perhaps a different recovery?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
    11-21-2013 03:01 PM
    Okay so I just fixed this exact problem on mine. I had to hail Odin and go completely back to stock. Than I rerooted and flashed bms kernel. I was still having reboot problems. I am still unsure why this happened. I am still very uneasy flashing kernels. I was on mibox v 1.24 with kt747 and all this started. Now I'm on eclipse 4.3 and stock kernel. To afraid to lose all my stuff. Not sure if I'm gonna ever get up the balls...
    11-21-2013 06:34 PM