tsf shell launcher fix

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
So I have had TSF Shell launcher for awhile but it lacked certain simple features I required for a daily-driver...

To my point: Recently I've picked it back up.. and I ran into a problem and a simple fix (atleast tested for my specific situation)

(Just want to point out now: This should work on ALL roms and possibly ALL phones.)

Now every single time I backed out of an app or simply hit home.. it would load... over and over again I found myself waiting more on the loading than actually using the device...

Fix: In settings I found two culprits I had tested... and found to mess with it. "Purging of assets" and "restricting background apps" either on or off and one or both. Try playing with these settings.. Hopefully this will fix this constant reloading... it did for me.

P.S. if you can't find these settings try to enable development settings and look there.

How you ask?...

Like this: (From home) open app drawer, open settings, scroll all the way down and click "about phone" (may differ slightly), scroll down again and hit "build number" about 7 or 8 times
it should then give you a message 'you are now a developer.' Now back out and see if development settings is there in the base of the settings application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair