Deleted OS on Galaxy s3

bonillaaa

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
After I got the 4.3 update from Sprint, I decided to root and install a ROM on my phone, I know now that Knox was the culprit. I tried doing everything to get it to work again but I accidentally deleted the whole stock OS off my phone. Kies does not recognize my phone through emergency recovery, and ODIN won't recognize it either. All drivers are installed and phone is in download mode... Is there any possible way of saving my s3?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
After I got the 4.3 update from Sprint, I decided to root and install a ROM on my phone, I know now that Knox was the culprit. I tried doing everything to get it to work again but I accidentally deleted the whole stock OS off my phone. Kies does not recognize my phone through emergency recovery, and ODIN won't recognize it either. All drivers are installed and phone is in download mode... Is there any possible way of saving my s3?

Welcome to the forums.
Try different USB ports, cables, don't use USB Hubs. Restart the PC, run Odin as an Administrator. See if those help.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I've actually had this happen to me before buddy... I believe I can help you get back up and running. Go ahead and shoot me email. Daisflaque23@gmail