Has anyone heard about pre ordering from Best Buy?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah you can get the 32 GB online only from Sprint directly. Not sure why they are doing that, but I am fine with the 16 GB model. It would have been nice to have some more headroom, but after looking at my GS2 and all the crap I have installed on it, along with about 30000 text messages stored on it, and still having 4 GB of free internal space and around 26 GB of space on my 32 GB card, I really don't think I need the 32. That's 50 bucks extra I don't have to spend, especially since I am buying this thing off contract (with the help of 280 bucks coming back to me for having the Best Buy buy back protection program).

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You have to go to the store to pre order?Can't seem to find anything about ordering the SGIII on Best Buy online.

I think you can call them too, but, to be sure, I'd go to the store so you have something in your hand when it comes time to picking the phone up.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah you can get the 32 GB online only from Sprint directly. Not sure why they are doing that, but I am fine with the 16 GB model. It would have been nice to have some more headroom, but after looking at my GS2 and all the crap I have installed on it, along with about 30000 text messages stored on it, and still having 4 GB of free internal space and around 26 GB of space on my 32 GB card, I really don't think I need the 32. That's 50 bucks extra I don't have to spend, especially since I am buying this thing off contract (with the help of 280 bucks coming back to me for having the Best Buy buy back protection program).

Funny, I have a 32gb card on my OG Epic 4G and I have 1.83 gb left!! I have a crap load of MP3 DJ sets, 720p movies, and pdf files for school. Some of us need more space than others! Thats why I NEED all the space I can get, lol!!

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
the best buy by my work is saying the official pre-order is NOT live yet, he took my name and number again yesterday and is going to call me when it is live. i have, however, been reading that people have successfully pre-ordered and have gotten their $50 gift card...inconsistency- i think yes. i have an in with a bb manager so ill shoot him a text and see whats good.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered from Best Buy because I bought "buy back" on my Galaxy Nexus. I'll be getting back $400 for the Nexus the paying retail for the SIII.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I called my local Best Buy and they said they were not going to be doing any pre-orders for the GSIII.They said the same thing about my EVO 4G LTE.And then the next day it shows up online for pre-order.I guess we just have to keep a eye on the website.It seems like you get a different answer depending on what store you call or go into. :confused:

yeah some employees are high. i went to the store closest to my work and they said they weren't doing it yet. so after reading here that people were getting the gift card (official pre-order) i called the one closest to my house, they are live with pre-orders.

i hate inconsistencies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois