Bye Bye Sprint Hello Tmobile!!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunatley this will only last for a short period of time. I ended up keeping Sprint to give them a chance to improve and they did for a while. I am in the Houston area and now that more phones are on the LTE network speeds are once again abysmal when compared to others LTE. Inside coverage is almost non existent and renders speeds of 1.5mbs while outside coverage for me averages 3.5mbps. Good luck with these speeds as more phones drop with LTE capabilities.

Lies lies :screwy: my cuz is is Houston and he avg the same as I do in Chicago around 27mb

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunatley this will only last for a short period of time. I ended up keeping Sprint to give them a chance to improve and they did for a while. I am in the Houston area and now that more phones are on the LTE network speeds are once again abysmal when compared to others LTE. Inside coverage is almost non existent and renders speeds of 1.5mbs while outside coverage for me averages 3.5mbps. Good luck with these speeds as more phones drop with LTE capabilities.

Post some tests? I don't believe it either as on many forums I see Houston posting nice speed tests.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
This thread might be dead but I was wondering every0one says tmobile throttles data after certain amount of usage and it says so on their website but the unlimited plan it should not throttle data does it?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
This thread might be dead but I was wondering every0one says tmobile throttles data after certain amount of usage and it says so on their website but the unlimited plan it should not throttle data does it?

As long as you don't tether your phone past a certain data limit, I think it's 2gigs or something like that. If you do that they will throttle you. Otherwise they don't throttle data.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
On the phone at this moment pre-ordering the GS3 from Tmobile..I will be paying about 15 dollars more per month because I have an employee discount with Sprint but sorry I can't take the horrendous data speeds that Sprint is offering its customers with no solution in sight. Went to tmobile the other day and there network blazes at 2mbps while Sprint averages 400ms and 60kbs speeds. There is no way Ill pick up a GS3 from Sprint while its network (4g) isn't even turned on for testing and have a powerful phone like the GS3 be hampered down by a [deleted] network..I'll be selling the GS2 on CS for 250.00 and sending Sprint a letter of lawsuit intent just in case they try to hit me with the cancellation fee, because I refuse to pay for a service that is unusable and ineffective all through the USA. They have failed to live up the their service expecations and they themselves should know this. Hello TMOBILE!!!

O.K. Now you should be saying?Bye Bye T-Mobile, Hello AT&T.:p
T-Mobile sucks.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
O.K. Now you should be saying?Bye Bye T-Mobile, Hello AT&T.:p
T-Mobile sucks.

I'm pretty sure if the op could afford att he would have gotten att. Their price to service ratio is to high for the majority of people.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon