Apple lost, hahahahaha.

timbo4656

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
the article u linked is from last week when apple amended their REQUEST to include the S3 in their injunction. How did they lose? i swear, ppl only read headlines...

Reactions: Ry

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
They didn't lose, the judge doesn't have time to hear it right now. If she did, it would be a rushed decision, which is not something you want when your ruling could affect millions of dollars in sales.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
They didn't lose, the judge doesn't have time to hear it right now. If she did, it would be a rushed decision, which is not something you want when your ruling could affect millions of dollars in sales.

At this point, I don't care. All Ion know is that I will be getting my phone next week now without the rotten fruit company attempting to delay it. Thanks for having too busy a schedule Judge :)

Reactions: ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Patent law needs to change. If it keeps going the way its going, innovation and competition will be stiffled.

I agree patent laws need to change. I disagree on stifling innovation. I think this will force companies to actually think harder and on a grander scale.

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree patent laws need to change. I disagree on stifling innovation. I think this will force companies to actually think harder and on a grander scale.

Starting to believe this as well...

for example...hollywood has tried to stop people from pirating movies from every angle they can come up with...warning labels, encrypted video streams, even getting in the pockets of internet providers....but torrent file sites continue to innovate and find a way around to share movies.

companies like apple will always try to keep a closed system and a firm grip on exploiting every dollar they can from a consumer...open source enthusiasts will find a way...rooting, jail-breaking, decrypting ...whatever.

as for companies like samsung, htc, motorola, etc...they will find a way as well...they have a large consumer base and will continue to find ways to reach them and make money.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Apple was not successful in blocking the release. That's a loss in my eyes.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Starting to believe this as well...

for example...hollywood has tried to stop people from pirating movies from every angle they can come up with...warning labels, encrypted video streams, even getting in the pockets of internet providers....but torrent file sites continue to innovate and find a way around to share movies.

companies like apple will always try to keep a closed system and a firm grip on exploiting every dollar they can from a consumer...open source enthusiasts will find a way...rooting, jail-breaking, decrypting ...whatever.

as for companies like samsung, htc, motorola, etc...they will find a way as well...they have a large consumer base and will continue to find ways to reach them and make money.
If it were up to Apple, they'd patent the air we breath then claim they invented it.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Exactly right, apple failed in their attempt to block the release of the S3 on the 21st. That was a battle lost. The war still continues.

The judge did not rule on anything. The S3 could still be on the receiving end of an injunction, which was all apple wanted in the first place.

Reactions: Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The judge did not rule on anything. The S3 could still be on the receiving end of an injunction, which was all apple wanted in the first place.

These news stories need longer headlines. :/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz