Who Got Their Shipping Notice??

stercast

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine (white 32gb) 15 minutes after the phone was available for pre-order just checked status and nothing has changed will check later on but I think sprint is not going to start shipping until the 19th

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine about 30 minutes after it went live, and still no tracking number here.

People have lots of wild theories about when they will ship and why.

All I can say is this, if I don't get my phone until the 21st (or later), AND all of the stores get them on the 21st I'm going to be sincerely irate. The thought of some guy that just heard about the phone walking into a Best Buy and buying an SIII while I wait for UPS to show up at my house between 3 - 5pm irritates me to no end.

I didn't need it last week, I don't need it today or tomorrow either. However if I don't get it by Wednesday and retailers have them on Thursday I'm going to be very disappointed with Sprint and/or Samsung. It renders the whole preorder useless, especially if these retail stores start offering better deals than what we got ordering straight from Sprint (like a 50$ Best Buy gift card).

Reactions: famousstarchriss

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Stercast do you have any history to verify Sprint shipping phones out Next Day Air?

I checked on my EVO (2 years ago) and my wife's iPhone (Oct 2011) and BOTH phones shipped "2nd Day Air."

I would think they need to ship out tomorrow (like you said) just to get them on Thursday (not Wednesday, like you suggested).

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Stercast do you have any history to verify Sprint shipping phones out Next Day Air?

all of my phones from sprint in the past have come the next day...tho some were listed as 2 day and some were listed as next day...but I remember reading somewhere that it depends on how close you live to one of their distribution centers...

njnets21

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
i don't want to come off like a jerk, but i think a lot of people are watching this thread to see when people start getting shipping confirmations. if we all just keep posting about what we think will happen, that is already happening in other threads and kills the effectiveness of this one.

someone is bound to rip me for being a hypocrite as i'm not posting a shipment confirmation either, but hopefully this one post causes a few others not to happen so that those of us watching this thread for updates don't suffer too many let downs when we see the thread was updated but without any shipment confirmations.

just a thought, dont get mad at me.

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
NJNets, for sure, but you have to expect this on such a highly anticipated (possible) shipping day.

You can bet when someone DOES get a confirmed tracking number that a new thread will be created. That likely would happen regardless of the existence of this thread or not. ;-)

timbo4656

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think we should view this like an item ordered through Amazon. If we submit an order w/ next or 2-day shipping this morning, it's likely we'll get a shipping notice later tonight or early tmrw AM when a shipping label has actually been spun up for the order.

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Haha! I got my temporary case (until Seidio gets theirs out) on Saturday.

It just sits there....in my basket where I keep my keys and wallet....staring...waiting....

It's so sad, lonely, and cold.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My Sprint Acct was at a negative balance because of my pre-order payment. It's now at a zero balance because they just billed my account for the phone. I bet it ships tomorrow.