Wirefly Preorders Shipping Status

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Wire fly is terrible. Sent me a defective device then when I returned it they would not reverse my upgrade. Even sprint reps 2 diff one at store and phone told me wire fly sells them for cheaper because they have the defective units most of the times. But if you have dealt with them before and everything was fine then its ur call.

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but they told me Amazon and best buy would be better so dunno. I got me 4g touch from amazon and its good still :D

Gladius Nova

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Wire fly is terrible. Sent me a defective device then when I returned it they would not reverse my upgrade. Even sprint reps 2 diff one at store and phone told me wire fly sells them for cheaper because they have the defective units most of the times. But if you have dealt with them before and everything was fine then its ur call.

Got my Evolution LTE from them on release day. I just think it sucks u have to send your defective phone back to them BEFORE they send u a new one.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

tricex2

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Purposely giving a distributor defective phones sounds like a bit of a stretch to me, unless wirefly is the tj maxx or burlington's of the phone industry lol.

Reactions: Uncle Louie

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us, but we do our best to reverse upgrades/cancel service as soon as we receive the equipment back in our distribution center. We get our phones Directly from the carrier, and they are the exact same devices you'd get from going to a carrier retail store. Every device has a full U.S. warranty, and is never refurbished unless explicitly sold as such. We sell the phones for a lower price because we do not have the overhead associated with brick and mortar stores, and we pass those savings on to our customers.

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my Evolution LTE from them on release day. I just think it sucks u have to send your defective phone back to them BEFORE they send u a new one.

We have two options for exchanges for defective phones. The first one is a SWAP - and you send the defective phone back to us and we send the new phone once the defective one is received in our distribution center. The second method is an exchange, where we will send out the new phone first, once the customer agrees to pay the return guarantee deposit, a fee we charge to prevent the customer from keeping the defective phone and thereby having 2 phones for the price of 1, and then the customer can send us the defective phone after the new phone has arrived. If our agent did not offer the exchange option to you, I am very sorry about that. If you are still having issues with your phone, please PM me your order number, and I will be happy to see what we can do to assist you.

Gladius Nova

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
We have two options for exchanges for defective phones. The first one is a SWAP - and you send the defective phone back to us and we send the new phone once the defective one is received in our distribution center. The second method is an exchange, where we will send out the new phone first, once the customer agrees to pay the return guarantee deposit, a fee we charge to prevent the customer from keeping the defective phone and thereby having 2 phones for the price of 1, and then the customer can send us the defective phone after the new phone has arrived. If our agent did not offer the exchange option to you, I am very sorry about that. If you are still having issues with your phone, please PM me your order number, and I will be happy to see what we can do to assist you.

Wow...thanks for the reply.

Gladius Nova

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow...thanks for the reply.

Oh yeah....he did mention the $400 deposit...lol...no thanks on that one..just seems as though wirefly should send new phone and not activate it until confirmation of receipt from customer, and then deactivate the old phone...hence the customer can't cheat the system with keeping two phones..at least that's how Sprint does it with exchanges by phone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah....he did mention the $400 deposit...lol...no thanks on that one..just seems as though wirefly should send new phone and not activate it until confirmation of receipt from customer, and then deactivate the old phone...hence the customer can't cheat the system with keeping two phones..at least that's how Sprint does it with exchanges by phone.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I understand....and I will pass this feedback on to our upper management team. We are doing our best to provide the customer with the best experience we can, so we take all feedback seriously and review it. I make no promises that we will change our process, but I will certainly make sure it is reviewed. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon