iPhone 5, Galaxy S III, or wait until I get an upgrade?

nickodonoghue

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Nexus S 4G with a broken screen. I would normally just pay my deductible and get a new phone, but this is my 7th Nexus. My previous Nexuses have either been water damaged, defective, or cracked screens. At this point, I am done with paying $100 for a new Nexus to go through the process of rooting it again and downloading everything again. I want a new phone now and would be willing to pay the $600 or whatever it is for early upgrade devices with Sprint. If I upgrade now though, I want a 4G LTE device. I can wait until the next iPhone to release which SHOULD have a 4G LTE antenna, but Apple is very inconsistent with staying up to date with technology, so who knows? My only other options are to upgrade to a GSIII or Galaxy Nexus now for the $600, or wait for newer devices when I'm eligible for upgrade.

My question is, should I get a Sprint 4G LTE device right now such as the GSIII or Galaxy Nexus when 4G LTE isn't available in my area yet, wait for a 4G LTE iPhone, or wait until LTE is available and get a brand new device when I'm eligible in April 2013? (really dont wanna wait that long though.)

Reactions: WesR6

ArtVandelay

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
You're in the wrong place to ask about Apple vs iPhone!

That being said, I'm sure the new iPhone will be a good device, but I'd go with the GS3 any day of the week.

At best, the new iPhone will be a 4.0" screen with not a ton of updates.

nickodonoghue

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I know. I just like the cosmetics and ease of use that an iPhone has... and if it finally has caught up to Android with iOS6 then I would consider the switch.

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I know. I just like the cosmetics and ease of use that an iPhone has... and if it finally has caught up to Android with iOS6 then I would consider the switch.

Lol iphone will never catch up with android and if u want a new 4G LTE device on sprint right now tha HTC evo 4G LTE deserves a look awesome specs compare that wit tha SGSIII and then make ur choice

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20