anyone running this launcher? just curious if its better than the touchwiz launcher. i think i may try it out!
    06-22-2012 09:29 AM
    Unequivocally . I tried it as an add on a month or so back. Simply does not have the features of Nova.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    06-22-2012 09:38 AM
    Unequivocally . I tried it as an add on a month or so back. Simply does not have the features of Nova.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    worth the $4 or just use the free version?
    06-22-2012 09:39 AM
    worth the $4 or just use the free version?
    Honestly I'm not sure what features I use that would be worth the "Prime" purchase. As long as it has backup and some gestures, I'm fine.

That being said, good devs, so support them .
    06-22-2012 10:35 AM
    It is good enough that I paid for the full version and haven't regretted it.

06-22-2012 10:38 AM
    I've been using the prime version on my Nexus for more than now and love it. I haven't tried TW so I can't compare but Nova is well worth the cost IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-22-2012 10:41 AM
    Is there a way to make the icons bigger? The size was fine on my S2,but look a little too small for the S3, especially since I disable icon text.
    06-24-2012 01:53 AM
    I'm running Apex. For those that use Nova? Do you think I should switch? If I do switch from apex to Nova Is there an easy way to keep my layouts and such?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    06-24-2012 04:06 AM
    Love Nova.
    06-24-2012 04:11 AM
    I'm running Apex. For those that use Nova? Do you think I should switch? If I do switch from apex to Nova Is there an easy way to keep my layouts and such?

No way to transfer, but you can back up and restore Nova layouts in the future from within the app. I think Nova is better. I switched from apex a couple months ago because Nova supported swipe actions from the dock first. A must for me.
    06-24-2012 05:25 AM
    i removed nova; wasnt really a fan of it
    06-24-2012 09:14 AM
    Oh ok thanks. Yeah Apex doespecially all that now too.

06-24-2012 07:41 PM
    What special Samsung features don't work with third party launchers? Do the gestures for the screenshots work? Basically I'm wondering if there are any downsides to using a third party launcher with this specific phone.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
    06-26-2012 12:26 AM
    Used Nova and switched to apex. I like it much better.
    06-26-2012 01:04 AM
    What special Samsung features don't work with third party launchers? Do the gestures for the screenshots work? Basically I'm wondering if there are any downsides to using a third party launcher with this specific phone.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
    Everything works for the most part. I used go locker to get the ICS theme lockscreen. Unfortunately in their list of security locks, face (un)lock isnt there. So you cant use that feature. Which I was really enjoying btw
    06-26-2012 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD