Sprint SGS III Screenshots : Show them off here

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread!

Samsung Galaxy S3 runs customized Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich Version. You don’t need to download any app or root your phone to take screenshots of your android phone screen.

In order to take a screenshot you can:
  • Palm Swipe To Capture Screen
-Go to Menu->Settings->Motion settings on your phone
-Under “Hand Motion” settings, check “Palm swipe to Capture” checkbox
You can capture screen by moving your palm from left to right or right to left. This will take screenshot of the phone screen. Screenshot should be saved under “Gallery” app.
screencapturesamsunggal.png

You can also capture screenshot by:
  • pressing and holding volume down button and click on power button simultaneously for a second or two.

If you use any cool and/or interesting theme's, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also.

Last edited by a moderator:

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
dumb question:

whats the short cut/buttons to do a screenshot on the SIII?

ive been reading the forums for an hour and cant find it

thanks & sorry

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If I were you, I would get rid of that task killer ASAP. Worst application you can have on any Android device. Why people are still using them is beyond me. More harm is done then good.
Which task killer are you seeing in her screen shot that I'm not? Something in the notifications?

I agree task killers are a pain in the butt, they do cause more issues than good.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine seems basic. Not sure how I want to really customize my phone yet. Lol. Any ideas? I have 3 screens 1 has a full calendar widget. The others idk what to do with. I kind of like a non widget having homescreen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
It's okay to have it plain and boring. Proven fact, the less widgets, more battery power.

Maybe you just need to find a background you like, have a couple apps, and your search bar.

I've already changed mine around...

Play, have fun!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Why are benchmarks important
When they have the same chip

Click to view quoted image

What that it's higher then the One X

So is mine

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

No one said they were important. It was my first benchmark I ran on my phone. It has nothing to do with the One X or your phone. You shouldn't be so sensitive about what you see while trolling other phone forums.

I don't go to other phone forums and post. As a matter of fact I don't go to them to read either. The only time I've been to the Evo forums was when I was trying to figure out which phone I wanted. Once the decision was made. I never went back.

Reactions: MERCDROID

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No one said they were important. It was my first benchmark I ran on my phone. It has nothing to do with the One X or your phone. You shouldn't be so sensitive about what you see while trolling other phone forums.

I don't go to other phone forums and post. As a matter of fact I don't go to them to read either. The only time I've been to the Evo forums was when I was trying to figure out which phone I wanted. Once the decision was made. I never went back.

Not to mention it don't matter if they have the same chip :confused: good troll catch ape

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Skunkape60

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox