What are some awesome apps I should get?

rotoreuter48

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got my GS3 and finally ditched my EVO 3D. I never used the EVO 3D besides internet, text, email, and phone.

What are some good apps to have for my GS3?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hmmmm how about this .... you ask about a specific category and people can suggest apps for that category. Each use case is different so my blind suggestions may actually be of no use to you and not help.

For example, i personally think google currents is the best aggregator app for all my various tech blogs i follow. If you follow a lot of blogs check it out, if not you may download it and go ummmm WTF? lol :D Conversely, maybe your looking for the best twitter client and in that case, I'll slowly walk away (i dont tweet)

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
hmmmm how about this .... you ask about a specific category and people can suggest apps for that category. Each use case is different so my blind suggestions may actually be of no use to you and not help.

For example, i personally think google currents is the best aggregator app for all my various tech blogs i follow. If you follow a lot of blogs check it out, if not you may download it and go ummmm WTF? lol :D Conversely, maybe your looking for the best twitter client and in that case, I'll slowly walk away (i dont tweet)

Great now we have a mission...get You to tweet. @KSmithInNY1880484 #youwilltweetandlikeit now everyone rt this.