I hope Apple gets a taste of their own medicine.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Much as I would love to see Apple get a taste of their own shenanigans, I doubt it would happen. I don't know that you can ask for an injunction based on standards essential patents. Unless, maybe, Apple refused to pay for a license offer and used the patent anyway.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
You know how Google could really "get back" at Apple?

Make a knock-down, drag-out beast of a Nexus phone that would make all the iPhone fanatics look silly. But unfortunately Google has no balls to put their necks out and really go for something revolutionary. Remember Apple spent close to $130 million developing the original iPhone. That's what Google needs to do.

Instead Google is fighting this sissy slapfest with Apple like a bunch of girls. It's pathetic.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Apple made a complain to the EU about Motorola misusing patents? On what grounds do they have to make that claim? Everyone here knows who the real abusers of the patent system are.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Apple made a complain to the EU about Motorola misusing patents? On what grounds do they have to make that claim? Everyone here knows who the real abusers of the patent system are.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

We do....:D

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol