How to delete unwanted galleries??

cobaltgirl87

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to delete unwanted albums that show in my gallery. I've selected no to syncing them...but it still shows stuff from my blogs, etc. I'd rather just see only things on my sd card and/or the phone. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

jrmitchell72

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to delete unwanted albums that show in my gallery. I've selected no to syncing them...but it still shows stuff from my blogs, etc. I'd rather just see only things on my sd card and/or the phone. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Is your gallery syncing from your computer? That's what is happening to me and I have made sure that the option is off for syncing. No idea how to stop this.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why but quick pic kept getting hung up or something for me and was killing my battery like mad. As soon as I uninstalled it, my problem went away.

deadday

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I don't know how to delete them, but you can go into the settings and tell it to only show images from the phone

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Im trying to delete unwanted pictures, in gallery. When i press the delete button it sais pictures not selected. Well when i do select the unwanted photos it then wont go for deletion. Whats wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying to delete unwanted pictures, in gallery. When i press the delete button it sais pictures not selected. Well when i do select the unwanted photos it then wont go for deletion. Whats wrong?

Last edited:

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
try long pressing on one of the pictures in that gallery, then it should highlight that photo selected and then u can just click on the additional pictures you want to 86("get rid of")

or i just noticed that when you select the first picture by long pressing, a toggle appears on the top right that has a drop down that simple lets you "select all" then you can do a mass delete.

you will know u have selected the photo by the aqua colored outline around each photo chosen.

studentbridges23

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Found your answer, I had the same problem. I Played around a bit and found that I could clear the extra unwanted folders by:

1. Disabling photo sync under account settings.
2. Go to Settings? Apps. Locate Gallery under "All".
3. Delete data for the app. This clears the cache and removes the folders that no longer sync.

Good luck! Please "thank" my answer if this helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome