google wallet

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Is Google Wallet working on any of your devices? On mine it says that the carrier/region is not available.

Any workarounds?

I'm getting the same message. The only thing that I see online about the issue is for the evo.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

lfmasieri

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine is working great so far.... And I'm rooted.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Can you tell me which version you have installed? The phone came with an older version so I updated it to the latest one. I tried uninstalling the update, but that didn't seem to work, but I'd be curious to know which version you have.

I have already gone ahead and contacted Google, they are looking into it.

dames117

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have version 1.1-R67-v4 and it seems to be working fine. Have yet to use it, though when I signed up for the google prepaid card, I got a free 10 bucks...

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me which version you have installed? The phone came with an older version so I updated it to the latest one. I tried uninstalling the update, but that didn't seem to work, but I'd be curious to know which version you have.

I have already gone ahead and contacted Google, they are looking into it.

Looks like I'm running 1.1-R67-V4

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Uncle Louie, I'm rooted also and I get an "Unsupported Device" notification across the top of the screen. Do you have the same notification?

Yep, that's normal. The same thing happened for the short time that I had the EVO LTE. It will still work just fine, though.

Weird thing is...I did a Nandroid backup and reset to stock (long story...), but when I restored my backup, the banner was gone. Still works perfectly.

Reactions: bojackr1

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Has there been any change? I haven't used wallet yet but I was able to set it up and I opened it 2 or 3 days ago. Now all of a sudden I get the same message

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any change? I haven't used wallet yet but I was able to set it up and I opened it 2 or 3 days ago. Now all of a sudden I get the same message

I used mine about 10 minutes ago... I wonder why you keep getting that message? As far as I know, the EVO LTE is the only phone that Google turned off for "technical issues."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

banzaiwolfe

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the issue too, on Sprint. I was originally able to sign up and had the $10 credit on my card, but I haven't used it yet and now I can't even if I get a chance to.

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I know that there is an update for Google Wallet in the Playstore. I haven't updated as of yet. Did any of you guys that are having problems update GW?

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Me too. I don't remember if I applied an update to GW but I have never been able to run the the program. I keep getting a "Not Supported" message.

Who should we contact about this? Sprint? Google?

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My 32gb GS3 also says "Not Supported in your country or with your Carrier"! Update in Playstore didn't change anything.

Sent from my SGS3 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers