Just ordered my 32GB S III

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm holding onto my little trooper OG EVO for as long as I can. Sprint just replaced the back housing on it for me Friday.
What are plans for your EVO? I've loved mine since day one, but I don't know what I would do with it.

BTW, I received my e-mail shipping notificaiton this morning. I checked the tracking number and it is being shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
What are plans for your EVO? I've loved mine since day one, but I don't know what I would do with it.

BTW, I received my e-mail shipping notificaiton this morning. I checked the tracking number and it is being shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver.

Hold on to it as a great backup I would only assume! Thats what I'm doing with my Epic 4G! :)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who ordered yesterday receive their tracking # yet for their phone?? I'd like to know if they have them and are shipping them or if they don't have any and might possibly be waiting for a shipment to come in to fulfill these orders.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who ordered yesterday receive their tracking # yet for their phone?? I'd like to know if they have them and are shipping them or if they don't have any and might possibly be waiting for a shipment to come in to fulfill these orders.

i got my shipment confirmation email with tracking # about 30 minutes ago and i ordered it yesterday at midnight (1 July). it was shipped from sprint by ups with next day air...looks hopeful of a delivery tomorrow :D

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Still in the Processing status for me w no tracking number. I ordered art 3:30am EST.
Looks like I'll have to wait til at least Thursday. Oh well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
i got my shipment confirmation email with tracking # about 30 minutes ago and i ordered it yesterday at midnight (1 July). it was shipped from sprint by ups with next day air...looks hopeful of a delivery tomorrow :D

Nice and congrats!! I keep refreshing my browser on my order status page to see if I have a tracking # but nothing yet :(....lol! SEND ME MY PHONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Still in the Processing status for me w no tracking number. I ordered art 3:30am EST.
Looks like I'll have to wait til at least Thursday. Oh well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

you never know...i hope you get ur confirmation/shipment email!

Reactions: Dazo

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Nice and congrats!! I keep refreshing my browser on my order status page to see if I have a tracking # but nothing yet :(....lol! SEND ME MY PHONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks! i called sprint about 10 minutes asking them when do they normally ship and then when i checked my email there was the shipment confirmation. when i checked ups a little while ago it said that they received it and it will be shipped next day air saver. like i said hopefully this means i'll get it tomorrow..if not no big i've waited this long...i can wait till thursday

ArtVandelay

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I went to www.sprint.com/myorder to check it out. No tracking number just yet of course. Just excited. :)

Below my order information that includes Product ID, Description, Qty, Order Date and Tracking # is this comment:

Status: The order requires additional information to complete processing, transfer customer to Order Support.
The comment "transfer customer to Order Support" is odd as it seems that would be for a Sprint employee.

Does anyone else have this statement below their order information?

I had the same thing happen. I called them up and got it processed. Hopefully I get it overnighted, but I bet I'm screwed because of the 4th holiday.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the same thing happen. I called them up and got it processed. Hopefully I get it overnighted, but I bet I'm screwed because of the 4th holiday.

We're on the same boat buddy, lol!! I ordered mine as soon as I woke up yesterday at 6am EST. I HOPE we get it tomorrow but that seems like wishful thinking at this point! At least we have something to look forward too! :D

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
We're on the same boat buddy, lol!! I ordered mine as soon as I woke up yesterday at 6am EST. I HOPE we get it tomorrow but that seems like wishful thinking at this point! At least we have something to look forward too! :D
Did you end up getting your shipping notificaiton e-mail? I got mine this morning at 8:33AM PST.

It didn't get marked as shipped on UPS's website until 12PM or so.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you end up getting your shipping notificaiton e-mail? I got mine this morning at 8:33AM PST.

It didn't get marked as shipped on UPS's website until 12PM or so.

No shipping notification as of yet! Looks like I might of got lost in the system. Looking like I'll be getting mine on Thursday.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, thats the page I have been refreshing ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: This has been my status since this morning....

Status: The order has been submitted and is processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
Bummer! I was rooting for you.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, thats the page I have been refreshing ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: This has been my status since this morning....

Status: The order has been submitted and is processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.

that sucks...i was rooting for you too! maybe you'll get lucky :)

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow I ordered my 32gig pebble blue S3 around 4:00pm this afternoon and ups already has it in transit. They are kicking these things out of the warehouse like they are step children that turned 18..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow I ordered my 32gig pebble blue S3 around 4:00pm this afternoon and ups already has it in transit. They are kicking these things out of the warehouse like they are step children that turned 18..

LMAOOOOOO

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks you guys BUT I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO YEAHHH. Its in Kentucky right now so should be here in NYC tomorrow by 3pm (Next Day Air Saver)! Its gonna be a sweet July 4th for me!!! :D
Awesome! :)

Mine is out for delivery.