Notification light

Junniejb

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
My notification light is green when my phone is in lock mode...I don't have any notifications pending... How do I turn the green light off ?

Junniejb

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Thank You !!! Yes I did have the lite flow app.. I deleted the app now it works fine... So with my new S3 I guess I can't use that app right ?

Junniejb

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Such a shame ,because I really like that app... I had it on a Nexus that I tried out for 14 days before I returned it for the wait of the S3 launch because of the poor battery life...Now here I am with my S3 hoping to use the Lite Flow app some day soon.... I sure hope there is a chance they will put a fix out to solve this problem... It would be NICE !!!

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm also hoping for an improvement to LiteFlow. When I was on the Epic 4G, I tried out CM10 JellyBean and it had LED control (not as robust as Lite Flow) built in. I would think that this would be a part of the next software update in Android.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
LF is working fine on my Sprint GS3, as long as I use a launcher other than Touchwiz.

All colors work as shown in the app? I deleted it months ago because the colors were never correct. I may retry it..

<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The colors are correct with a caveat: Because of the arrangement of the LEDs behind the faceplate of the GS3, some of the blended colors don't work very well. You see the separate LED colors rather than the blend. But if I select red, I get red, green I get green, etc. And some of the blended colors work fine. Magenta looks good, orange and white work well, as do some of the others.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci