S3 WAY better than iPhone omg

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
hahaha, nice one bud. Too bad i have NO money, but thanks for making me feel like i do :)

And just for the record, if u didnt read my post i STATED that i loved the S3 but it BROKE. Yes the employee was also the manager of the whole store lol, he was really cool and was straight up with me. I just have to put my other line on 'stand by' and sprint will only charge me $8 per month, but instead i decided to just early terminate the line because I switched that line to a phone from 2004 so its just a basic phone that doesnt need data and the ETF for that is $150 versus $350 if i had a smartphone on that one. S3 is a cool phone but i decided to go back to my iPhone, whats wrong with that? Verizon just released a fact, that of the 5.9 million smartphones they sold for Q2 of 2012, 2.7 million or roughly 45% of those phones were iPhone 4S's (yes the phone thats a year old) and even iPhone 4's (24 mos old) versus the 55% of all android and blackberry and windows phones combined. There must be a reason they are so popular, BECAUSE they work, and they are EASY to use. They do NOT have the best specs nor do they have 4G (yet) but people seem to buy more and more every year. and thats not because they are the "inferior" device as ppl say. Its consistency as well, see android phones come out every month pretty much as soon as u buy one then bam two more come out and your like wtf. They are still awesome phones tho i truly believe the best android phone right now is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and now it has jellybean that phone was amazing when i used it. anyways im done ranting just wanted to say my part and no im not just buying new phones every month ill bew sticking with the 4S till next X-Mas when ill purchase the iPhone 5

iPhones are, if nothing else, idiot proof. This is only possible when the manufacturer completely locks it down and ensures that all available software is dumbed down enough to never tax the system and therefore never create lag issues.

Last edited:

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Stop arguing guys . We all pay for our products . Apple or samsung arent giving anything us for free. Except apple is ripping pplz off with more money than any other company with same boring stuff every year . Samsung changes lil bit like bigger screen faster processoer more ram. But os is personal choice but again with apple u r control under them with android u r all free .

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
To all you freakin' iphone bashers......

If done right, the iphone can build you an island then fly you there!!! Geesh.....

My snarky posts aside, I have great respect for Apple and their phone. They were several years ahead of their time, and quality and form factor are only now being rivaled by other manufacturers. It's just not for the hacker crowd and there are trade-offs which make it both run seamlessly and limit the customizability.

Reactions: Equipped119

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't understands how one defective phone out of millions classifies an product to be of lesser quality! Especially when all my coworkers who have company iPhones are constantly having to take them to the istore for repairs or replacements.

Wow!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
What you get from a new iPhone is a slightly better graphics engine and roster updates.

Oh wait that's Madden.

Eh, same difference.

Lol very true the NBA live games was like that also same with apple lol same engine lil tweaked from year to year but overall the same stuff every year haha no thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

agentmobile

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? Damn I just got flamed for nothing. I went back to the S3 I had the iPhone I didn't like being stuck in iOS it sucked. And sounds fishy I claimed my insurance? Stfu.
I already exchanged the original iPhone for the S3! I ended up having to use my old iPhone. I recently got and iPhone 5 for work as well but my daily driver is the S3 which is 10 times better btw. Thank god for android

Tapatalk

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? Damn I just got flamed for nothing. I went back to the S3 I had the iPhone I didn't like being stuck in iOS it sucked. And sounds fishy I claimed my insurance? Stfu.
I already exchanged the original iPhone for the S3! I ended up having to use my old iPhone. I recently got and iPhone 5 for work as well but my daily driver is the S3 which is 10 times better btw. Thank god for android

Tapatalk

Welcome back. We won't be too hard on you. :D

Herduc

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I quivered a bit and considered getting the I phone 5, but the thought of having to use Itunes brought me to my senses. I'm very happy with my galaxy 3 when my son saw it ge changed his mind about the I 5 and got the galaxy 3 instead. Well, I had to pay for his ....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

agentmobile

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Lol thx guys. Ya def came to my senses. I know this may sound clich?, but I just feel so much more "free" with android. It's like I have a little desktop computer in my hands I love it

Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams